PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted February 02, 2016
We are so glad we moved to this school. Love my kids teachers. I have a pre-key and a 2nd grader. Couldn't be happier. Wish they went all the way to high school. Love the Montessori way.

Posted January 15, 2016
We are very pleased with the school. The learning environment is positive, structured and fun for the children. The grounds are kept nicely inside and out. It is a small enough school where the administrators even get to know the students by name. My daughter loves her school !!!

Montessori Academy 2

Posted January 06, 2016
Does not feel or look like a Montessori School. They integrate some things from Montessori teaching method but they are not Montessori. The inside of the building especially classrooms feels musty, feels like an old house and this is called school.

Posted February 23, 2015
Montessori Academy is one of the top schools in Broward county. My children started in Kindergarten and graduated from Middle School last year. Thanks to their strong and solid academic foundation they were placed in AP courses in High School. The school provided them with a loving and nurturing environment while developing a strong sense of responsibility and independence. I will be forever grateful for the education that this school provided to my children. I strongly recommend it without hesitation.

Montessori Academy 1

Posted February 07, 2015
This strikes me as a money making enterprise. The trappings are pretty - nice building, tight security - but the quality was not impressive. I have more than one child, so I have quite a bit of experience with schools. What was most alarming was the lack of access to the children. When people say they "love it" I wonder what they mean. You only see what the schools lets you see - and that is tightly controlled. My favorite moment: the school called me about something and started out by telling me "your son is fine," which I like to hear. The problem is, he was not even at school that day and had not been there for 2 days! Facade.

Posted February 04, 2015
The teachers provide a warm and caring environment while still managing to encourage my girls to learn and discover new ideas. Both of our girls started at one year old! and now our oldest is currently transitioning into the upper elementary program offered by this school . I have seen first hand the impact this school has made in their education and in our lives. This school offers extra curricular activities such as ballet, flamenco, viol n and chess just to mention a few . This school offers so much and despite its large campus size!! The staff takes the time to really get to know you it gives you the feeling of family centered learning . They care for your concerns and resolve any issues right away! Let's face it's a private education !! If you want a school where your child is encouraged to achieve their potential in a warm and friendly environment at their own pace with no restrictions on how far they can grow this is the place!!

Posted January 14, 2015
I believe Montessori Academy is one of the best schools in Broward County. My daughter is safe, the staff cares and academically she is head and shoulders above children her age from other private and public schools. I have read some of the other comments and it appears like in any business there are disgruntled people out there. You have to be a proactive parent. Montessori Academy is not perfect. However whenever I feel like there is an issue with my child I always seek assistance in resolving the problem. My child has been there for many years because they work with parents in educating your child. Shame on the parent that thinks that the school is responsible for everything and should know better. It really has been the teamwork approach that I believe has made my child so successful. Thank you Montessori Academy (teachers and administrator) for being on my daughters team.

Montessori Academy 1

Posted December 12, 2014
worst school you can send your child they don't know what teaching is your child will be 3 class behind compare to public school.

Posted December 03, 2014
Words cannot describe as a parent how happy I am with Montessori academy for my son. The nurture and education he is receiving is beyond words. The school director has a heart that extends beyond many and her love of the school, children and parents is something you don't find everywhere as I went to many schools before choosing Montessori academy. I am very happy with my choice and am hooked on the Montessori method and the way the school runs all around.

Posted December 02, 2014
Our daughter has been a student at Montessori Academy of Broward for three years now, and we would not change her school for anything in the world. Everyone at MAB is absolutely amazing, from Ms. Monica, who leads the school taking care of each small detail, not only from the academic perspective, but from an integral development of every child at the school, to each an every one of the teachers and fabulous staff at the school. The classroom experience is designed following Dr. Montessori's methodology, the teachers are impeccable in their being and mostly for how much they care for each child and their family. The school has a nurturing environment in which families meet and become friends for life. Our child is experiencing an education that flows respecting the integrity of her being, nurturing who she is as a whole, not just focused on her academic progress (which is amazing), but also in developing herself as a conscious individual, loving and honoring nature, the environment, her friends, her community and herself. Ms. Monica, her teachers and staff are more than our school, our community, our friends and our family...

Montessori Academy