PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

One teacher my child had felt that my son was that much of a problem even though he wasn't, decided to use him as an example to her professor in the class at university's she was going to. I felt that is a violation of privacy. I could tell in her face, personality she did not like my child.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Compared to the homework that my child gets in his current school, I feel like Montessori gives too much. Especially for Lower Elementary students like Kindergarten, 1st grade and so on. They are really young for that. Especially since during school in the classroom the school does not stimulate them enough. My child has a very high IQ he got tested after leaving Montessori Academy and I later realized his acting out was because he was bored with Montessori Academy and them not realizing that they need to stimulate his mental capacity more. The teachers there are NOT certified Montessori they are trained.

Develops character: Disagree

They are only interested in your money and a good reputation. If your child is active in any kind of way this is not the school for you. If it's too much work for the teachers, they will complain so much until they get your child out of Montessori Academy

I really feel thankful for all the staff at Montessori Academy. My son attends this school since the Toddlers program and he's in middle school now. He says this is his second home because of how comfortable and secure he feels in there. As a parent I'm really blessed that my son has the opportunity to attend this school and have such loving and caring teachers.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Very effective. When you hear parents talk at parties and events about their children, and you hear how Montessori Academy parents speak about their children's teachers, then you know that they are effective in their guidance of the little ones.

Amount of homework: Agree

As a Montessori school that "follows the child", homework load is dependent upon the developmental level of each individual child.

Develops character: Strongly agree

It is embedded in the core Montessori philosophy, and the school certainly adheres to this as it is the Code of Ethics of the Merica. montessori Society.

Great staff, great environment, great money value... A Great Affordable Montessori school. I would certainly recommend this school to anyone that is looking for quality Montessori education for children from infants through eight grade.

For my little 4-y girl, it's a joy to attend this school (My oldest son attended for two years as well). She loves her teachers and friends, she had a language learning delay of about 14 months and she has improved a lot thanks to the dedication and care of her 3 teachers in the room and the Principal support. Safety, respect and love is felt inside. I don't know about higher grades, perhaps some parents think Montessori method is not the best option for 3rd to 8th graders, I trusted my kids to them from 3 to 5 years old to build a solid foundation of creativity and self-appreciation

We are so glad we moved to this school. Love my kids teachers. I have a pre-key and a 2nd grader. Couldn't be happier. Wish they went all the way to high school. Love the Montessori way.

Last modified Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6