Brentwood Elementary School 4

Posted September 11, 2013
I would like to say that I am pleased with this school because my child has been attending for three years now and every single one of her Teachers has been amazing and went above and beyond. My only complaint is ONE particular woman that works in the office. I had to take public transportation for several months while I was having car issues and would arrive at school 20 minutes early, obviously not by choice. I had a toddler and an infant in a stroller and was made to stand outside in bad weather with my children and my toddler was not allowed to use the restroom. This kind lady informed me "THE SCHOOL DOESN'T OPEN FOR ANOTHER 20 MINUTES." She also would not allow me to walk through the tunnel with my child, I had to cross Palafox which is incredibly unsafe especially while walking with small children. Thankfully Ms. Gartman always helped me. This individual should be reprimanded for being so rude especially towards people who are loving parents and going above and beyond to keep their children in the schools they wish to be in. Thankfully I have reliable transportation now and I no longer have to deal with her nightmarish behavior.

Brentwood Elementary School 4

Posted March 07, 2013
This is a wonderful school, the only reason it gets four stars is because some teachers here have a pet. They pick a particular they like make they year easy, but if they don't like your child they will nick pick the entire year everything your child do. Especially Mrs.Fowler this lady did my kid wrong. My child isn't perfect and know one in the world is but she picked for a long time pretty much traumatized her.

Brentwood Elementary School 3

Posted March 09, 2011
I absolutely love the schools teachers but the office staff leaves a whole lot to be desired. I have never had the opportunity to have been put into any crazy situations that involve me personally, but I have been in the office on numerous occassions where I wistnessed the staff gossiping about childrens issues and problems with certain parents. As i'm sure there may be reasons of concern involving these parents and children there is no reason anyone other the proper channels should be in knowledge of any childs personal business unless it affects us. I'm terribly disturbed by the way they handle these issues and will be moving to relocate and transfer my children to a better school.

Posted September 04, 2009
me and all my family attended this school and we are all smart and goal oreinted students today.. now my youngest sibling goes there. its great

Brentwood Elementary School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
My daughter is in first grade at Brentwood. The is satisfactory, however, there aren't options for those that run above the average. There needs to be more organization with most all activites hosted by and at this school as well.

Posted January 22, 2009

Posted November 21, 2008

Posted September 30, 2008
I have three children in this school and am very satisfied with their education. All of them are reading well above their grade level. The school welcomes parent involvement and lunch visits. My children all love the AR program and the plentiful access to the library. They have also been able to take advantage of Science Saturdays and chorus on top of the heavy focus on technology. It is a very well rounded school.

Posted February 05, 2008
Brentwood elementary school is an outstanding place for young minds. The low GreatSchools rating does not reflect the school voucher program used here in Fla. The voucher program allows parents in low performing school districts to move their kids to better preforming schools. Brentwood elementary has had a large number of student put into it from these districts over the past two years which accounts for the drop in its performance. My child reads 3 levels above her reading level and performs above her level in math. Overall great school and staff that put your childs education first.

Posted October 18, 2007
Brentwood elementary school has the heart and energy to identify and nurture the minds of each individual child. They have proven it year after year, my children are recieving an education that could not possibly be rivaled. How awesome is that?

Brentwood Elementary School
4820 North Palafox Street, Pensacola, FL  32505
Last modified Brentwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brentwood Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top