Pensacola, FL

Posted August 22, 2013
My child is so excited to be transferring to this school. As of what I know and I would give this school a 5. It is the beginning of the year, so I really can't give this school an accurate grade. But this would go to any school, if parents are more involved in the school, some classes would be better. More Participations would be great; however, it is hard when you are a single parent and working. well it is hard being a married couple and working on a daily basis.

Posted March 19, 2008

Posted November 06, 2007

Ensley Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2007
The school is a good school regardless of the 'C' grade that they received. The teachers are involved and care about their students. It is the parents who have the wrong concept of just sending their kids to school thinking the teachers are supposed to raise them. The parents just need to be involved in their kids world outside the house, which is the school activities.

Ensley Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2006
My boys have been going there since Pre-k and now my oldest is going to middle school. Over the years I have watched the school get few parent volenteers. I also think the Principal should be more involved.

Posted July 25, 2005
This will be my son's third year attending this school, and I am very happy about that. I'm very pleased with thier gifted program and his teacher is wonderful. The school shows genuine care and concern for the children there and is very good about keeping the parents informed of thier childrens' progress. I especially like that it is a small school, i feel it is easier to build a more personal relationship with the teachers and staff. I also like that it makes it much easier and more comfortable for parent involvement. My only disappointment is the availability of extra curricular activities, there does not seem to be much. In all it is a great school.

Ensley Elementary School 4

Posted December 23, 2004
Both of my children attended this school. I think it's a great school now with the new principal. Since the last one retired the school has made a swing for the better.

Ensley Elementary School
501 East Johnson Avenue, Pensacola, FL  32514
Last modified Ensley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ensley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top