508 students|Escambia

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Parent (1 response)

Grateful to: Parent

Posted January 19, 2016
Yes me because they are trying to stop us parents that do care about our kids from seeing what really goes on in the classroom and I'm not gonna just let them tell me anything I am a hands on parent. They may not care talking about all the staff members but I care!

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted January 19, 2016
They lie and enforce rules that are not in the handbook. But will let you take a child out of school without asking for identification, because they so busy trying to keep you from knowing what is really going on in the school saying there is no open door policy and there is. But when you fight for yours they so busy trying to defend the lies they try to tell you they break the most important rule letting a child leave there grounds not knowing who they just released the child 2 I could have been anyone and they just let him go.

Ensley Elementary School 1

Posted January 19, 2016
This school is the worst I ever had to endure. They enforce rules to fit there needs not the children's. Very unprofessional and I will be taking my child out and will never recommend that school to anyone. They try to hold on to this no open door policy for the parents except for conferences. But they let me take my child without asking for my ID. So they show me they will let a child go with whom ever because they are to lazy to do there job. But I will be at J.E Hall in the morning to get this handled.

Ensley Elementary School 5

Posted August 22, 2013
My child is so excited to be transferring to this school. As of what I know and I would give this school a 5. It is the beginning of the year, so I really can't give this school an accurate grade. But this would go to any school, if parents are more involved in the school, some classes would be better. More Participations would be great; however, it is hard when you are a single parent and working. well it is hard being a married couple and working on a daily basis.

Ensley Elementary School 4

Posted April 26, 2007
The school is a good school regardless of the 'C' grade that they received. The teachers are involved and care about their students. It is the parents who have the wrong concept of just sending their kids to school thinking the teachers are supposed to raise them. The parents just need to be involved in their kids world outside the house, which is the school activities.

Ensley Elementary School 3

Posted June 17, 2006
My boys have been going there since Pre-k and now my oldest is going to middle school. Over the years I have watched the school get few parent volenteers. I also think the Principal should be more involved.

Ensley Elementary School 5

Posted July 25, 2005
This will be my son's third year attending this school, and I am very happy about that. I'm very pleased with thier gifted program and his teacher is wonderful. The school shows genuine care and concern for the children there and is very good about keeping the parents informed of thier childrens' progress. I especially like that it is a small school, i feel it is easier to build a more personal relationship with the teachers and staff. I also like that it makes it much easier and more comfortable for parent involvement. My only disappointment is the availability of extra curricular activities, there does not seem to be much. In all it is a great school.

Ensley Elementary School 4

Posted December 23, 2004
Both of my children attended this school. I think it's a great school now with the new principal. Since the last one retired the school has made a swing for the better.

501 East Johnson Avenue, Pensacola, FL  32514
Last modified Ensley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ensley Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top