751 students|Escambia

Bad
Good

We had a great 2012-2013 school year! My son was in the 3rd grade here last year and he loved it. We had great communication with his teacher and the principle always has a smile on her face! The front office was also a joy to see when I would visit the school. Wish we didn't have to move onto base and get stuck going to Navy Point! We will miss Pleasant Grove so much!

Second incident in less than a month and all the school personnel had to say was "now we have more paperwork to do." Bullying is not tolerated and we have had no alternative but to call the sherriff! No compassion from any of the teachers! He is only a SECOND GRADER being bullied and beat up by a FIFTH GRADER! Not acceptable! School bus driver did nothing but say "we'll have to pull the tape and that can take a few days."

Once again Pleasant Grove's rude Coach Sterns has done it again. He constantly picks on my son. I'm really getting sick in tired of this evil self-centered man. If he's not picking on my son then he's picking on my daughter. That man has one more time to pick on my kids. To be honest I fill he should not even be teaching there. He's either going crazy or just plain losing his mind.

This is a wonderful school. The teachers and staff go above and beyond to ensure the sucess of each student. This school also has a strong PTA. The school encourages active participation and has a high number of volunteers. This school is like a little family.

I think this is a great school. Teachers and staff go above and beyond to ensure the sucess of each and every child. They encourage active parent involvement. They have an excellent PTA and an abundance of volunteers. This school is like a family.

This school, even though it's small, cares very much about their students. It is a great school! They have achieved an A rating 10 years in a row!!!

The staff and faculty of Pleasant Grove go far beyond what is required of them to teach and support each and every student. The atmosphere is that of a family, very close and caring of one another. This teaches the students to care for one another and to repsect each other. They instill confidence in each child by supporting and helping them to oversome any difficulties they may have. Overall, Pleasant Grove is a GREAT school and any parent whose child is fortunate enough to attend will be extremely pleased. This school is a parents dream!

PGE is the school every parent dreams their child will go to. These teachers and staff accept these kids as unique individuals & do not try to form or mold into them into one molded type. My boys LOVE their teachers every year & the teachers LOVE them. This school gets A ratings every year, they excel in testing without stressing the kids out. They have a very special way of making sure the kids learn what they need to learn and do great taking the tests and no matter what make sure the kids know they are proud of them. It's just fabulous!! We are moving this fall and I cried at the thought of trying to find another school that can come close to being as great as this school and this staff!! To all the PGE staff & teachers!! BLESS YOU!! You have been a blessing to my boys & my family & we LOVE & appreciate all your efforts & the extra special way you make our kids feel!! Thank You so much!!

I love this school both of my girls have been going here since kindergarten and my oldest is now in the 5th grade..every teacher and department have been wonderful..

I researched this school before moving to the area four years ago. It has exceeded all of my expectations by far. The teachers take such an interest in the students. I love the fall carnival, their enthusiasm towards the FCATs, and the overall atmosphere. When I transfer I will hate to leave this school!

Last modified Pleasant Grove Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.