460 students|Escambia

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Staff member (1 response)

Grateful to: Staff member

Posted September 16, 2015
The secretaries and guidance counselors in this school are the only staff members that have ever treated both myself and my child with respect.

Amount of homework: Not enough

Posted September 16, 2015
Only one homework assignment a week? No wonder the grades are not better. How can they prepare for exams when no homework is ever provided?

Develops empathy: Strongly disagree

Posted September 16, 2015
My son was purposefully embarrassed by a teacher in front of a class. This is not breeding compassion and empathy in students. In fact, it proves that teachers lack it themselves.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2015
My Honor roll student enrolled there this year and immediately started making Cs and Ds. I tried to set up parent teacher conferences and no one even bothered to return my phone call. One teacher even called my son to the front of the class to tell him that his "mommy" keeps calling because he is doing terrible in her class, and made him cry. The principal and teachers lack professionalism and competency. I was not even asked for my I.D. to check my son out! I am removing him from this school promptly.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 5

Posted April 30, 2015
Holm Elementary may not be an A school, but they have a rated teachers, Mr. Goolsby rocks. The teachers and staff are wonderful. The principle listens to the parents and willing to help. If you are looking for a school to transition from private to public, choose Holm Elementary. The teachers care about the students and want to see them succeed and make learning fun.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
Find another school. The staff at this school exudes lack of professionalism on a constant basis. They force the common core education format on the students and refuse to allow parents to opt out or find out more information on it. The office staff hangs up on parents when they call for information or to inform them of a pick up due to a family emergency. The after school pick up is an extreme danger to children to say the least. They toss children into the parents cars and expect a child the age of 5 to properly be able to buckle a safety belt and fuss at the parents if they get out to do it or take too long because they had to turn around in their seats to do it. Avoid this school.

Posted June 20, 2009
I understand that the school has spec.ed. children there and that's what every school should have. My concern is that some of the teachers may not be doing the best job possible to meet each and every child's learning ability. I am sad that my very special kindergarten teacher has retired, however I do understand(Mrs. Mayberry your a awesome teacher and your presents will be missed deeply). I want to also thank all of the teachers who go beyond their job duties for the children : ). I must say that Mrs. Eaton has been a breathe of fresh air for most of the parents and students-thanks!! I wish that the school system would take the FCAT out. The craming for this test every year is crazy and it upsets the children.

Posted May 14, 2009
Great school, test scores brought down due to large concentration of special ed students. My son is in the spec. ed. program there and they do a great job with him.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2007
My student is in kindergarten this year at Holm. I have been very happy with both the school and his teacher. His teacher is caring, motivated, knowledgeable, and creative. She creates a wonderful learning environment for the students. One downfall is that he school does not have a PTA due to lack of parent participation.

Posted August 07, 2006
My daughter attended Holm for 5 years in as a special needs student and I think it is a wonderful school. I loved the atmosphere and she always had wonderful, caring teachers and support.

6101 Lanier Drive, Pensacola, FL  32504
Last modified Reinhardt Holm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reinhardt Holm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top