Pensacola, FL

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 1

Posted April 04, 2014
Find another school. The staff at this school exudes lack of professionalism on a constant basis. They force the common core education format on the students and refuse to allow parents to opt out or find out more information on it. The office staff hangs up on parents when they call for information or to inform them of a pick up due to a family emergency. The after school pick up is an extreme danger to children to say the least. They toss children into the parents cars and expect a child the age of 5 to properly be able to buckle a safety belt and fuss at the parents if they get out to do it or take too long because they had to turn around in their seats to do it. Avoid this school.

Posted June 20, 2009
I understand that the school has spec.ed. children there and that's what every school should have. My concern is that some of the teachers may not be doing the best job possible to meet each and every child's learning ability. I am sad that my very special kindergarten teacher has retired, however I do understand(Mrs. Mayberry your a awesome teacher and your presents will be missed deeply). I want to also thank all of the teachers who go beyond their job duties for the children : ). I must say that Mrs. Eaton has been a breathe of fresh air for most of the parents and students-thanks!! I wish that the school system would take the FCAT out. The craming for this test every year is crazy and it upsets the children.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 5

Posted June 11, 2009

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 2

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009
Great school, test scores brought down due to large concentration of special ed students. My son is in the spec. ed. program there and they do a great job with him.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 5

Posted May 07, 2007
My student is in kindergarten this year at Holm. I have been very happy with both the school and his teacher. His teacher is caring, motivated, knowledgeable, and creative. She creates a wonderful learning environment for the students. One downfall is that he school does not have a PTA due to lack of parent participation.

Posted August 07, 2006
My daughter attended Holm for 5 years in as a special needs student and I think it is a wonderful school. I loved the atmosphere and she always had wonderful, caring teachers and support.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School 2

Posted June 10, 2005

Posted May 06, 2005
I'm a parent of a special education student, and I think Holm Elementary has the best special ed program in the district. My son has a very knowledgeable and caring teacher.

Posted June 19, 2004
My daughter is in the PreK program at Holm. We love her teacher and are very happy with the therapy she receives. Originally I planned to let her attend Holm for her 3 year old year and then put her in a private school for her 4 year old skill but she loves her teacher so much, she'll be going back again next year.

Reinhardt Holm Elementary School
6101 Lanier Drive, Pensacola, FL  32504
Last modified Reinhardt Holm Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Reinhardt Holm Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top