176 students|Escambia

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)

Lincoln Park is a great school. With the new principal and staff, the school has done a 180 and great things are happening there! EXCELLENT!!

This school has been a blessing to us! After receiving a new Principal and many new staff members I can only say great things about their love and dedication to their students!

My son went here for pre-k and we absolutely loved his teacher Mrs. Franklin! I was so scared when he first started because I had heard terrible things over the years. I'm so happy I gave it a chance. The school is a lot different than previous years. Before my son started they were restaffed and now only teach pre-k through third grade. His teacher was caring and always kept me up to date on his progress. She went above and beyond and my son bonded with her well. Even now that he is no longer in her class she still contacts me to see how he is doing. Awesome experience for our family for sure!

kid went here then was pulled after 4 month from the vpk program. This was about 3 years ago so things could have changed.. hahahah,, no no they haven't.. The school is threaten to be closed for the past 10 years now. bad area, unsavory children and ignorant from staff. really big on that " does the teacher know you were coming" but states that there is a open door policy.. so what is really going on in the classrooms??

Students are out of control and teachers are uneducated and complacent. Moreover, there is very little or no intervention to stem bullying practices at the lowest level, which leaves the children's offenses to become more brazen. Rather than enact preventative measures, they blame the victim.

I am a worker at Lincoln Park Elementary and this is one of the best staffs I have ever had the pleasure to work with. We strive really hard to make sure that the children have a good quality education with the resources that we are given. Rest in Peace Ms. Ford

Last modified Lincoln Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3