Posted September 15, 2014
I have been nothing but please with Beulah thus far. My child had Mrs. Poole last year for Kindergarden and she was absolutely amazing. Very interactive with the students and the parents. This year, my child has Mrs. Burgess. I am so impressed with her up to this point. She gives a lot of work and my child eats it up. Her patience is beyond compare. The administration staff, I have had interaction with are fantastic and professional. Even the bus driver and cafeteria workers are great. I appreciate the staff and the teachers at this school. It is not easy when you have some parents that are very interactive with their children and some that are not at all. If your child is not receiving the education that he/she needs to be, it could be because learning starts at home! I struggled with the concept of public school or sucking it up and paying for a private school. I've been nothing but pleased so far and could not imagine my child receiving any better education than she is now. She has 4 more years there, but if the past two are any prediction, I am pretty sure we will continue to be happy.

Posted February 24, 2014
My child is happy to get up and go to school every day. His father and I chose Beulah because they were a smaller and more Well rounded. My family love's the school and staff and we know our son will be better when he moves on to middle school for all he has been taught and seen in this family based environment. {The Cherry Family}

Posted August 09, 2013
Last year was our first year at Beulah, my son came from Ferry Pass Elementary. We are so glad we moved, this school is great and just slowed how much the other school was lacking.

Beulah Elementary School 3

Posted July 28, 2013
Beulah Elementary is now a "C" school and that does NOT stand for cool! Lesson Learned... Do not choose your home based on the school grades in a particular district... you may be VERY DISAPPOINTED later on! STOP teaching toward the F-CAT, it's obviously not working. Don't cut out recess, field trips and extra-curriculars to do hours of F-CAT practice worksheets! That will not help. Don't base teacher evaluations, pay and job security on a tests score. This will not create better scores, but could possibly created bitterness and resentment toward those who underperform... Other schools in Escambia have gone up in grades or have maintained their A and B grade status consistently (even with all the recent changes)... Get with those administrators and find out what they are doing that you are not! Our students deserve an A School again! Go WILDCATS!

Posted October 28, 2012
OUTSTANDING SCHOOL!!! Amazing teacher, staff, even the PTA volunteers are amazing! I'm so glad to have my daughter attending this year. Such great interaction and I love that they keep my up to date with the important things of the week and not nit-pickey day to day nonsence.

Beulah Elementary School 4

Posted December 22, 2011
We really like this school. We move around (the country) a lot (my kids range from 15 to 7) and this is one of the most friendliest schools my kids have attended. This is our 3rd year here and I will be sad when we have to leave. The teachers are involved and keep parents involved and informed. I don't know what the previous poster was talking about but I get a phone call from the school when my kid is absent and I forget to call her in sick. We will miss Beulah if we have to leave.

Posted May 20, 2011
Not satisfied with the gifted education program. Identified gifted kids bussed to another school once a week and then they are held accountable for work/hw missed and miss out on special school events such as heritage day, soc hop and chorus, which are scheduled on the very day they go to the gifted program. My child was told that it was optional to go. That is my decision not theirs. I am unsatisfied with the IEP planning at this school. I do not feel they are individualized or properly implemented. The last IEP meeting I attended only one representative from the school showed up. I am aware that I also need to be more proactive regarding this and intend to do so! My child has been held to rules not outlined in any handbook or classroom rules agreement and other rules that are outlined such as dress code seem to be overlooked daily. I feel this creates confusion for children. To end on a positive note, my children's teachers are kind and respectful to me and my children and they have always responded with gratitude to the time, energy and resources my husband and I have contributed to bettering our children's education.

Posted May 12, 2011
When moving to Pensacola one of the main things we looked into was schools. We read about how great this school was and found ourselves a home in the area. Well I don't what others consider when deciding a school is great, but it sure isn't the same things I do. When my student is absent and I forget to call in, no one calls to notify me of his absence. Umm safety issue! I don't know if this is common in Pensacola, but where I'm from you call in and notify the school your child won't be there or they call you to make sure the kid is safe at home. My student is gifted and we(even my son) have asked the teacher for more enriching work and have been ignored. He's in the gifted program and it's nothing more then "projects" . This school is not even close to what I would consider a decent place for my child.

Posted January 25, 2011
I moved to this area because I was told how great Beulah is. Not the truth. I have now been told more than once and by more than one staff member their that they are to many kids for them to keep track of them all. 'm sorry but that is not an acceptable excuse.

Beulah Elementary School 0

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers really care about your child and get to know the parents by name. They organize family school activities and really get the parents involved.

Beulah Elementary School
6201 Helms Road, Pensacola, FL  32526
Last modified Beulah Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beulah Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top