Posted April 21, 2014
This school is terrible. My daughter has been bullied and discriminated against. The administration is a joke. They WILL NOT return phone calls or answer the phones more than half the time during school hours. I do like my daughters teachers but get the impression that their opinions, ideas, or issues fall on deaf ears. My daughter WILL NOT attend this sorry excuse for a school next year.

Global Learning Academy 4

Posted July 08, 2013
I have a son who has gone to this school for two years. And this school is only two years old. They do have some bully issues, but that is something the parents should control. Teachers can only do so much. It all starts with home-training. I have personally had great experiences with both teachers my son has had. And I have only had good experiences with all the other staff as well. Now on the other hand, I do believe they need more teachers.

Posted June 21, 2013
I just had a bad experience with this child care facility. I get off work to pick up my baby. He has a big knot on his head. There was no incident report file and no one in the daycare facility knew what happen. This is unacceptable. I would not recommend this daycare to anyone. The co-workers are not professional. They don't care about nothing but a paycheck. They have cameras but it still did not change anyone.

Posted November 15, 2012
I agreed with the first comment about the best technology but not the teachers, nor the staff This school was a worst nightmare ever. The teachers don't care and don't know how to deal with the kids. If something happens they will always call you, even small issues. They just want you to bring your kid home. My child is being bully many times there. The teacher didn't even care and didn't even know how to deal or help my child. The school ranking's D of last year. I've 2 kids attending to this school. I'll take him out of this school and take them to Private school. If you're interested to this school. Please be aware of what's gonna happen to your child.

Global Learning Academy 4

Posted June 16, 2012
This school has the best technology available and the teachers utilize the equipment daily to keep lessons interesting and the students engaged. High expectations and student responsibility are common. The staff gives 110%.

Global Learning Academy
100 North P Street, Pensacola, FL  32505
Last modified Global Learning Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Global Learning Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top