Public charter
Pensacola, FL

Newpoint Pensacola 5

Posted October 09, 2014
This is an awesome school! The teacher's and staff really care for your children and my children are excited about learning again. I am so happy to have done my research and enrolled my children.

Newpoint Pensacola 4

Posted April 26, 2013
I came to Newpoint because I was tired of teachers who didn't care about me or my education, I was also tired of the students at the other high schools, they were mean to not only me, but there teachers as well not to mention amount of students the other schools had. The only other choices I had for a small school environment were private schools that were religion based or private schools that too expensive or for "bad" kids. At Newpoint the teachers genuinely care about each student and our education. I love that I can see how I am doing in all my classes on apex any time, that gives me the opportunity to know what I need to do. We have a very diverse student body. The majority of the students are white but there many other ethnicity's and religions as well. Most students here are kind and excepting and the students who act crude are dealt with that day. Newpoint has come a long way. They have had to overcome a lot of obstacles to get where we are and still improving. We now have a new school as well as a new principle. Mr.Graham our new principal is professional yet very friendly. Mrs.Koziara our guidance counselor is great she is always there for you when you need to talk.

Newpoint Pensacola
8190 Pensacola Boulevard, Pensacola, FL  32534
Last modified Newpoint Pensacola is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Newpoint Pensacola Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top