Posted March 08, 2008

Posted September 13, 2007
My student has benefitted by the small class sizes and dedicated staff. Any concerns I have are handeled in a timely manner. The teachers and principal always make time for me. We are so happy to be at St. Mikes

Posted September 13, 2007
The small class sizes give your child the attention they deserve.

Posted May 18, 2006
This is an amazing school with a wonderful program for all ages. The discipline is strict, but with respect for the children. They children know the boundries. The parents are very involved both with the school and church, as the church is the oldest in the US. There are many available extracarricular activities, Basketball, baseball, etc. My son was very happy here and I always felt he was in a great learning environment.

Posted July 10, 2004
St. Michael School is a wonderful school. My children have been at this school for 7 years. Two have gone on to Catholic High. The teachers are great, office and Sister Robert Ann leads us all.

St. Michael Interparochial School
601 North Palafox Street, Pensacola, FL  32501
Last modified St. Michael Interparochial School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Michael Interparochial School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.