Pensacola, FL

Posted July 10, 2015
I am a parent of three students at East Hill. We have been thrilled with the overall experience of this school. The students are friendly, and the teachers go out of their way to help their students master their subject material while keeping a Christ like atmosphere in their rooms. The school has new administrators and I am very pleased with the direction they are taking. This school emphasizes Christian principles and teachings without the legalism that is so strong in many of the local Christian schools . My children have thrived here academically, physically (great sports program), and spiritually. I can not recommend East Hill highly enough.

Posted June 09, 2015
This school is very political and has major favoritism over certain families. I may say that the curriculum is good, but not taught very well. You cannot get the full high school experience at East Hill and that is why I recommend sending your child to a larger school with more academic opportunities.

East Hill Christian School 2

Posted June 09, 2015
Very average school under new administration! Third new administration in only a few years. Some good caring teachers but overall curriculum not up to par. Limited classes and school losing more students every year. Do not waste your money sending them here. Go to public school for high school as I have dont for mine. Favoritism is high!

Posted April 13, 2015
Great School and under new leadership! There is a small student to teacher ratio so that your child gets extra attention. The teachers really care about the students and their education. I would recommend this school for all grades.

East Hill Christian School 4

Posted August 18, 2014
My son enjoyed his time there. I really felt like the teachers cared about the students success. Tight knit school, and I appreciate that. I believe my child was nurtured there educationally and spiritually. Only reason we didn't return was due to distance from where we live and the tuition we were paying was too much for us.

Posted July 02, 2014
Don't even bother. Education is ok, but not a good environment. Just because its called a christian school doesn't mean its great. I went there for a semester didnt make friends at all, students there were very snobby. Don't recommend it
3 people found this helpful

Posted June 25, 2014
My children have been at East Hill Christian for 8 years and we LOVE the school. East Hill offers Christ centered education in a loving environment. the small class sizes ensure my children get the attention they need to excel. East Hill has extracurriculars for Elementary students through High school. This is the best private school in town.

Posted May 09, 2014
awful. will not hesitate to give your child detention. but if a child of a ruling family in the school gets in trouble they will make the punishment about 50% more relaxed
2 people found this helpful

Posted July 19, 2013
My children are getting ready to enter their second year at East Hill, 11th and 8th grade! We are more than happy with the caring staff, small Christ centered school and opportunities for our children to participate in anything and everything they desire! With a new Headmaster and a growing population this is a must school for any family looking for a nuturing and caring environment! Highly recommended!

Posted July 12, 2013
As the new head of school of East Hill Christian School, I am happy to represent and lead a school that focuses on a Christ-centered, college preparatory education. We offer an environment conducive to learning, and we provide a class size between 10 and 25 students depending on grade level. Our teachers consider it an honor to work with their students and see what they do as their calling and ministry. If you are interested in East Hill, please call me and I will be happy to take you on a tour! If you are a current family or former family who might not be happy about an issue, please allow me to speak with you about it, so I can help resolve any issues. East Hill is growing and has an exciting future! I hope you will consider being a part of it!

East Hill Christian School
1301 E Gonzalez St, Pensacola, FL  32501
Last modified East Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
East Hill Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top