Pensacola, FL

East Hill Christian School 4

Posted August 18, 2014
My son enjoyed his time there. I really felt like the teachers cared about the students success. Tight knit school, and I appreciate that. I believe my child was nurtured there educationally and spiritually. Only reason we didn't return was due to distance from where we live and the tuition we were paying was too much for us.

East Hill Christian School 1

Posted July 02, 2014
Don't even bother. Education is ok, but not a good environment. Just because its called a christian school doesn't mean its great. I went there for a semester didnt make friends at all, students there were very snobby. Don't recommend it

Posted June 25, 2014
My children have been at East Hill Christian for 8 years and we LOVE the school. East Hill offers Christ centered education in a loving environment. the small class sizes ensure my children get the attention they need to excel. East Hill has extracurriculars for Elementary students through High school. This is the best private school in town.

East Hill Christian School 1

Posted May 09, 2014
awful. will not hesitate to give your child detention. but if a child of a ruling family in the school gets in trouble they will make the punishment about 50% more relaxed

Posted July 19, 2013
My children are getting ready to enter their second year at East Hill, 11th and 8th grade! We are more than happy with the caring staff, small Christ centered school and opportunities for our children to participate in anything and everything they desire! With a new Headmaster and a growing population this is a must school for any family looking for a nuturing and caring environment! Highly recommended!

Posted July 12, 2013
As the new head of school of East Hill Christian School, I am happy to represent and lead a school that focuses on a Christ-centered, college preparatory education. We offer an environment conducive to learning, and we provide a class size between 10 and 25 students depending on grade level. Our teachers consider it an honor to work with their students and see what they do as their calling and ministry. If you are interested in East Hill, please call me and I will be happy to take you on a tour! If you are a current family or former family who might not be happy about an issue, please allow me to speak with you about it, so I can help resolve any issues. East Hill is growing and has an exciting future! I hope you will consider being a part of it!

Posted July 12, 2013
I have 2 children attending East Hill Christian School. My oldest is heading into Middle School and my youngest is in Elementary School. Both of my children have attended EHCS from Pre-K. I have been pleased with East Hill from the very beginning. I am very active in the school from attending PTA meetings to class parties to fall festivals. The teachers and administrators have always encouraged the families to be involved as much as possible. The school really does have a welcoming environment. I have been extremely pleased with the academics. The teachers are excellent teachers and extremely nurturing. As with any place there can be issues or concerns, but unique to East Hill Christian is the way in which the teachers and administrators care to work with the family and student to rectify any issues. My children have made some true lifelong friends at East Hill Christian School. My husband and I love the Christian education they are receiving. This is among one of the best decisions we have made for our children. Go Eagles!!!

Posted May 11, 2013
East Hill Christian School is absolutely the right place for my children! My daughter, a current senior, is graduating with top ACT and SAT scores and has been offered more than $300,000 in scholarships at 5 different universities, from public to private. She was accepted to the University of Florida, which is notoriously hard to get into nowadays, as well as FSU. My other child is a sophomore at the school, where she is participating in all aspects of the school: student government, cheerleading, honor society, student leadership institute, honors program, athletics, Bible study, etc. I fully expect her to graduate at the top of her class as well. The small class size allows individualized attention for all students. Our school encourages parents to get involved. We have a headmaster who is innovative and dedicated! Best of all, my children are in a safe and dynamic learning environment and are training to excel in all areas of their lives. God is truly at work at East Hill Christian School as He has been since 1958. What a blessing!

East Hill Christian School 3

Posted April 24, 2012
My son attended EHCS from K-5 through the eighth grade. During that time, the school student population dropped almost 50%. The graduating class is now approximately 20. The school had three campuses and now has been compressed into what was the high school campus. We moved our son to another private school with a school size of 600, three time the size of EHCS. The quality of education at EHCS deteriorated as the school population decreased. Teachers were teaching out of their expertise field. My son has straight A's at East Hill and when he transferred, he was WAY behind the students from other schools. It took a full year from him to catch up with classmates. EHCS campus facilities has deteriorated with no air conditioning in the gymnasium. The new principal is trying very hard to reverse the long term trends and with time may do this. East Hill is one of those small private schools that has a few families trying to run it their way. Recoomend you research this school very closely.

Posted March 08, 2011
As my son nears high school graduation, I am more convinced than ever that putting him into EHCS years ago was the best choice we could have made for him. He has been prepared academically for college and influenced by many godly teachers and coaches, and relying on God and honoring Him have always remained a strong focus in academics and athletics.

East Hill Christian School
1301 E Gonzalez St, Pensacola, FL  32501
Last modified East Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
East Hill Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top