PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My first year at east hill was great. I loved the teachers and the headmaster, all was well. When the new administration started working there that's when things went down hill. I wanted nothing more than to help at things and I feel as if I was treated with complete distain and cruelty by the staff. There are certain families at east hill that get treated with the upmost respect and their children were treated better than others. This young man was a bully to multiple people and no matter how many outcries students would make to the administration, they did nothing about this. It took this young man shoving another student against the wall and physically harming the other student for the administration to take any action. This was only after the other students parents threatened to get police involved! The administration didn't even notify the parents to begin with. Don't send your children here unless you want to be judged by these so called "Christians". This is because if you are not one of the golden families at this school don't think about getting an iota of respect. Their graduating class has 5 people this year and last year they had 7. Is a matter of time before the school shuts down all together.

I am a parent of three students at East Hill. We have been thrilled with the overall experience of this school. The students are friendly, and the teachers go out of their way to help their students master their subject material while keeping a Christ like atmosphere in their rooms. The school has new administrators and I am very pleased with the direction they are taking. This school emphasizes Christian principles and teachings without the legalism that is so strong in many of the local Christian schools . My children have thrived here academically, physically (great sports program), and spiritually. I can not recommend East Hill highly enough.

This school is very political and has major favoritism over certain families. I may say that the curriculum is good, but not taught very well. You cannot get the full high school experience at East Hill and that is why I recommend sending your child to a larger school with more academic opportunities.

Very average school under new administration! Third new administration in only a few years. Some good caring teachers but overall curriculum not up to par. Limited classes and school losing more students every year. Do not waste your money sending them here. Go to public school for high school as I have dont for mine. Favoritism is high!

Great School and under new leadership! There is a small student to teacher ratio so that your child gets extra attention. The teachers really care about the students and their education. I would recommend this school for all grades.

My son enjoyed his time there. I really felt like the teachers cared about the students success. Tight knit school, and I appreciate that. I believe my child was nurtured there educationally and spiritually. Only reason we didn't return was due to distance from where we live and the tuition we were paying was too much for us.

Don't even bother. Education is ok, but not a good environment. Just because its called a christian school doesn't mean its great. I went there for a semester didnt make friends at all, students there were very snobby. Don't recommend it

My children have been at East Hill Christian for 8 years and we LOVE the school. East Hill offers Christ centered education in a loving environment. the small class sizes ensure my children get the attention they need to excel. East Hill has extracurriculars for Elementary students through High school. This is the best private school in town.

awful. will not hesitate to give your child detention. but if a child of a ruling family in the school gets in trouble they will make the punishment about 50% more relaxed

My children are getting ready to enter their second year at East Hill, 11th and 8th grade! We are more than happy with the caring staff, small Christ centered school and opportunities for our children to participate in anything and everything they desire! With a new Headmaster and a growing population this is a must school for any family looking for a nuturing and caring environment! Highly recommended!

Last modified East Hill Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12