PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Creative Learning Academy is a wonderful private school committed to the highest level of academics, in an creative and interactive manner. Small class sizes allow the teachers to be actively involved with each child, and to know each family. The enrichments are wonderful, including an extraordinary spanish program, technology that is integrated into the curriculum, arts and music, and daily PE. The entire experience is well balanced. CLA seeks to nurture each children's individual development and self-confidence, while promoting a love of learning that is foundational to life. We have been very happy to watch our children blossom at CLA and know Pensacola is fortunate to have such a gem!

This school is good for some, but not for all. They have a fixed curriculum and will not accommodate for any child outside of the curriculum, whether the child needs more challenge or less. My child complained that she was bored and the principal and teacher couldn't do anything about it. It is a great school for those kids who click, but not every child will have a good experience. My children are now in a school where they are able to go above and beyond what is expected for their grade level. For such a high fee, I would have expected CLA to be more accommodating. But sadly they are not.

Unless your child is highly gifted, don't bother to apply. It is really too bad, because on the tour they made the school to sound very individualized and extremely accommodating. But after the assessment they chose not to accept our child (one is GT and the other is Dyslexic) and instead of returning our calls, they send a form letter. I have tried several times to reach administration to ask for recommendation for other schools in the area (we are military and new to the area) yet they refuse to return the calls. Prior to the assessment, they always took my calls or returned them within 1 hour. The assessment cost $200. You would think an private educational institution, the receives funding from the University, would have a bit more professionalism and integrity. It makes me wonder if anything they said in the tour was true.

Creative Learning Academy is a wonderful nurturing environment. It not only has wonderful teachers, but also looks at the whole student! The curriculum is excellent and the small class sizes are a big plus. The enrichment classes are also incredible! My children love CLA!

All three of my children graduated from the program at CLA. They were very well prepared for high school and beyond. The best part of CLA, as a parent, was the warm and caring community of staff, teachers, and parents that helped make every year a success. The teachers are well qualified and dedicated to the whole child. My husband and I agree that the benefits of a CLA education far outweigh the tuition cost.

A safe, warm, nurturing environment where kids can be kids and parents feel good about leaving them there. The education they get is world class and they will be leaps and bounds ahead of their peers at other schools, local or regional. Worth every penny.

The one star review is terrible. The person who gave the review must just not be smart enough to make it. I am a student here and I got out of public school a few years ago and i thing this school is amazing and I am in the honor role with As&Bs. I am saying this as nice as I can for the one star review guy. This school excells in every subject and almost all of the 8th grade graduates are accepted into the IB program in PHS. This is a smart school and you have to be smart to make it here.

this school is awful i went from straight As to failing a class it is an awful school to learn at

I have to admit, CLA is a hard school in eighth grade; we have a lot of studying to do, a good bit of homework, but in the end...it is worth it. I am just glad that I get a great education every day by amazing teachers.

CLA continues to provide my children with an excellent academic education while getting them to be critical thinkers and leaps and bounds ahead of their peers. They show respnsibility and self confidence that I do not see in their non-CLA friends. Outstanding school and worth every penny!

Last modified Creative Learning Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8