PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

They have proven their unprofessionalism and unorganization time and again. When I withdrew my children to attend another school Jubilee took their precious time sending the records, holding up my children's education. The school secretary answers the phone and then holds conversations with people around her while she should be listening to the caller. No one is on the same page in this school. There is no communication between the staff. Also, they lost my children's school supplies. All they offered me was excuses. I'm so glad my children don't go to this school anymore.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

At least one of the teachers that I have come into contact with was great. Mr. Drisdell was wonderful.

I have two children who attended JCA. Both had wonderful experiences socially, spiritually, academically, and they loved going to school each day. They're at a different school this year, although we only needed to move our oldest because he wanted more challenging academics. (He's gifted.) However, the new school may offer a few more extracurricular, but they pail in comparison to Jubilee in the spiritual and social aspect. I greatly miss the parent-teacher communication that is valued at JCA, and my children still talk about the awesome chapel days! The administration at JCA is quick to deal with student issues and compassionate in helping families. They're willing to work with parents. My daughter's been bullied in K5 at her current school, and I'm extremely disapointed at the Administration's response to my concerns for her. I have no doubt it would've been resolved quickly at JCA, and I regret moving her from the loving environment there. My oldest has grown to like the new school, but asks frequently to return to JCA, as he attended there from K5 to 3rd. I know they have the best intentions to provide a balanced education, but I have yet to see a school succeed at this.

My daughter has been goin here since kindergarten and all the teachers she had has been great they work one on one with your kids And my child has development the since of respect and the way to carry herself when it comes to wearing her attire uniform!

Jubilee Christian.. Well there is really nothing Christan about it. There is a overwhelming shadow of favoritism to the children that belong to staff. There are some beautiful teachers there aka Ms. Debbie for Kindergarten. After that its a gamble with only one teacher per grade. The second grade teacher vanished without a trace or explanation. Something is wrong. I have past friends that have placed there children here and when they felt is was enough so they can go to public school, the children fail. Usually all in Math, Science and Reading. Something is seriously wrong. Too many first year teachers who are just not ready to teach.. enter with extreme caution parents.

Both of my children have attended JCA since pre-school. They are now in middle school. It is a great school, with good teachers and helpful administration. A place where you really feel like they love and care for your child. A school of strong academics, and a peaceful atmosphere. I am thankful for this school, but the only problem is that they dont have a high school right now. I recommend this school to anyone looking to get out of the public school choas.

after praying for direction on where to send my daughter for pre-k finally got confirmation that it would be jca and we are super excited to see what the Lord has in store for our daughter and our family as we take this new journey together!! : )

i attended jubilee 3 years ago.. i is a GREAT school.... the teacher were great and i loved mrs. fox.

This is not a good school anymore. Things have drastically changed since I wrote my last review. My two children have attended this school since k-5. The school has academically declined tremendously. I have decided to withdraw my children because MATH was being taught only twice a week for one hour, no math homework was being given and no math tests were being given. I voiced numerous concerns on this matter with the teacher and administrative staff, nothing was done. The teacher refused to respond to my emails for a conference with her. Math was continued to be taught twice a week with other subjects being neglected as well. In my opinion, Math is a core vital subject that should never be neglected as such. I have officially withdrawn my children. would not recommend this school.

Jubilee is an excellent Christian School!! My two children have attended this school since k-5. The teachers and staff are very caring. My children are academically more advanced. JCA uses a great learning curriculum. I am also greatly appreciative of the culturally diverse atmosphere. I would highly recommend this school.

Last modified Jubilee Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8