Pensacola, FL

Jubilee Christian Academy 4

Posted February 24, 2014
I have two children who attended JCA. Both had wonderful experiences socially, spiritually, academically, and they loved going to school each day. They're at a different school this year, although we only needed to move our oldest because he wanted more challenging academics. (He's gifted.) However, the new school may offer a few more extracurricular, but they pail in comparison to Jubilee in the spiritual and social aspect. I greatly miss the parent-teacher communication that is valued at JCA, and my children still talk about the awesome chapel days! The administration at JCA is quick to deal with student issues and compassionate in helping families. They're willing to work with parents. My daughter's been bullied in K5 at her current school, and I'm extremely disapointed at the Administration's response to my concerns for her. I have no doubt it would've been resolved quickly at JCA, and I regret moving her from the loving environment there. My oldest has grown to like the new school, but asks frequently to return to JCA, as he attended there from K5 to 3rd. I know they have the best intentions to provide a balanced education, but I have yet to see a school succeed at this.

Posted August 26, 2013
My daughter has been goin here since kindergarten and all the teachers she had has been great they work one on one with your kids And my child has development the since of respect and the way to carry herself when it comes to wearing her attire uniform!

Jubilee Christian Academy 2

Posted April 22, 2013
Jubilee Christian.. Well there is really nothing Christan about it. There is a overwhelming shadow of favoritism to the children that belong to staff. There are some beautiful teachers there aka Ms. Debbie for Kindergarten. After that its a gamble with only one teacher per grade. The second grade teacher vanished without a trace or explanation. Something is wrong. I have past friends that have placed there children here and when they felt is was enough so they can go to public school, the children fail. Usually all in Math, Science and Reading. Something is seriously wrong. Too many first year teachers who are just not ready to teach.. enter with extreme caution parents.

Posted June 25, 2012
Both of my children have attended JCA since pre-school. They are now in middle school. It is a great school, with good teachers and helpful administration. A place where you really feel like they love and care for your child. A school of strong academics, and a peaceful atmosphere. I am thankful for this school, but the only problem is that they dont have a high school right now. I recommend this school to anyone looking to get out of the public school choas.

Posted July 17, 2011
after praying for direction on where to send my daughter for pre-k finally got confirmation that it would be jca and we are super excited to see what the Lord has in store for our daughter and our family as we take this new journey together!! : )

Posted July 01, 2010
i attended jubilee 3 years ago.. i is a GREAT school.... the teacher were great and i loved mrs. fox.

Jubilee Christian Academy 1

Posted November 04, 2008
This is not a good school anymore. Things have drastically changed since I wrote my last review. My two children have attended this school since k-5. The school has academically declined tremendously. I have decided to withdraw my children because MATH was being taught only twice a week for one hour, no math homework was being given and no math tests were being given. I voiced numerous concerns on this matter with the teacher and administrative staff, nothing was done. The teacher refused to respond to my emails for a conference with her. Math was continued to be taught twice a week with other subjects being neglected as well. In my opinion, Math is a core vital subject that should never be neglected as such. I have officially withdrawn my children. would not recommend this school.

Posted October 05, 2008
Jubilee is an excellent Christian School!! My two children have attended this school since k-5. The teachers and staff are very caring. My children are academically more advanced. JCA uses a great learning curriculum. I am also greatly appreciative of the culturally diverse atmosphere. I would highly recommend this school.

Posted April 10, 2008
Both my children have gone there since K-4 to 8th & 9th grade. Excellent education!

Jubilee Christian Academy 1

Posted February 29, 2008
Anything can look good with the right 'design'...In truth , what happens when the doors close are completely different. If your child is not perfect; don't think you will last; on the perfect shall apply. Sad that this is what we teach our kids about christianity.

Jubilee Christian Academy
5910 North W Street, Pensacola, FL  32505
Last modified Jubilee Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Jubilee Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top