Posted May 16, 2014
My son has been attending Blue Angels elementary since kindergarten. The school and staff are amazing! Education is outstanding! As a military family many people always say Hellen Caro is better, but to me and many other parents BAE is way better!!

Posted January 30, 2014
Last year was my last year at Blue Angels Elementary...I was so sad about leaving!! Now I'm at Jim Bailey Middle. Lets just say I miss Blue Angels ALOT!!! There is plenty of play space :) they have tracks to run on, and I could actually stand their cafeteria food!! They have amazing teachers and I miss every one of them!! After F-Cat last year you could talk to people, and play for at least an hour or two after the F-Cat...This is a really safe school. You can't open a door without a teacher ID card, so if someone were to come, they would have no way to get in the school. They practice the drills for emergencies quite often. If your not in the classroom at 7:45 your late. 5th grade switches within 3 different classes; Science, Math, and Reading. And I do remember they had teams for 5th grade gold, red and NAVY. If I had a chance to visit I promise I would.

Posted January 09, 2014
My daughter is in 1st grade at BAE and also attended for Kindergarten. I absolutely love the school as well as the teachers and the administration. I read one review that stated all K classes were in portables...that is not true. I believe there are 3 K classes in portables and my daughter was in a regular classroom last year. the school was a bit overcrowded last year but it is not as overcrowded this year (2013-2014). I believe that is because they had to stop allowing children in with the school choice program but I am not 100% on that. That just shows how great the school is because everyone wanted to get their kids in! We got in with school choice before my daughter started K and I am so happy we did. The school is top notch and we will be sad to leave next year. We are a military family and will be leaving in the middle of next school year. My daughter loves the school and her teachers.

Posted July 15, 2013
Blue Angel Elementary is an absolutely fantastic school. I am a former teacher and I am very picky. We just completed our fourth year at Blue Angel and are sad to be moving. Absolutely top-notch teachers. Amazing gifted program. We love this school and it has been a wonderful place for my children to learn and grow.

Blue Angels Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2013
Negative: physical aspects of the school - the school is overcrowded so all the Kindergarten classes are in trailers; there is not enough playground space, it's almost non-existant - if you drive by the school during lunch time you'll see loads of children playing in the bus ramp and grass in front of the school since there isn't enough space to play/excercise.; They scare parents with their report card system that starts out saying that if your child isn't making progress they will be held back, and they start kids out as failing right off the bat in grade K,expecting that on day 1 of grade K your child should have memorized their list of sight words (all 150 of them) when in fact most kids starting K can't read, just say numbers and recognize letters, and maybe a few words. Positives: teachers and leadership seem to be trying to improve the schools grades/test scores; the amount of schoolwork is the most I've encountered over three children in schools in 3 different states - K grade kids and 1st graders had homework every day that would take about 30-45 minutes to complete. This however makes for a lot of parental work with helping the child, but the end result is a better stude

Blue Angels Elementary School 3

Posted May 13, 2013
My fourth grade son has only attended BAE for a few months. The school grounds is clean and well kept. The little amount of contact I have had with the staff has been pleasant enough. I don't know if all schools in Escambia County have an automated alert system that calls to let parents know about upcoming events but BAE does. It's very helpful. I also like the added security of electronic locks in the main building, but I wish something could be done to make the portable and detached buildings more secure (that is where my son is).

Blue Angels Elementary School 4

Posted February 06, 2013
My children both have gone for 3 years here. We are sad at the end of the year to move! Wonderful school, caring teachers and the Principal is very involved with the students. My kids have overall had a great experience.

Blue Angels Elementary School 1

Posted July 31, 2011
I have went to blue angels and so have my brothers and we hated it . And the vice principle Dr.Corals is wow i could not stand her. And the teachers acted different in front of the teachers.

Posted October 06, 2010
I have had one child attend Blue Angels Elementary from K - 5 grade and I am starting over again. I just placed my second child into K there and this is absolutely the best school available. They truly care about the children and the community. They promote personal growth as well as community involvement. They also make sure that the Military is well respected as many children here are from military families. I pray Mrs. Montgomery is there for the next six years. She is the "proud Principal" of Blue Angels.

Posted February 11, 2010

Blue Angels Elementary School
1551 Dog Track Road, Pensacola, FL  32506
Last modified Blue Angels Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Angels Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 37 reviews. Top