Posted September 02, 2014
Many outward signs of excellence but when you get past the hype and you consider the price you pay (such as enduring weird social competitiveness), is it really worth it? It wasn't for us. And do we really want to, in the name of "excellence", to actually train our children in snobbery? Kid's will believe what you tell them. If you tell them, often enough, that they are better than others, they will believe it.

Trinitas Christian School 4

Posted August 24, 2014
My children have attended Trinitas for four years. The education is excellent!! There is a real dynamic of 'We were here first and therefore matter more' that is very hard to penetrate and stomach. Snobbery and clickishness in the student body is real. Whatever student wrote the review assuming the students complaining are 'jealous' appears to be a part of that dynamic I am referring to. I don't send my children to Trintas because it is perfect. I send them there because it is the best education around. It is a wonderful place to learn. You can be very involved with your childs education and really have to be...it is very academically challenging. My advice would be to just be assertive in pointing out any negative behaviors or snobbery, if in fact you encounter any. I have found the Principal and assistant Principal to be VERY helpful and concerned when I have had any concerns or grievances to discuss with them. I would submit that the snobbery involved here, as with any other school, begins in the home and is not entirely a result of attending the school, nor the responsibility of the school to deal with. The school can only do so much. May God lead you to HIS very best!!

Posted July 30, 2014
Our family has been members of the Trinitas Christian School (TCS) community for eight years. The word "community" is intentional because TCS is a community of God's people (families, not just students) coming together for the common purpose of educating our children. TCS uses a rigorous, time tested academic curriculum that challenges students to work hard and love the pursuit of life-long learning. When their hard work results in success, they are shown how to celebrate with humility and graciousness. More important than rigorous academics, TCS seeks to train the hearts of our students. Training them first to love and seek after our Lord Jesus Christ, to love others more than themselves, to seek after righteousness and to recognize unrighteousness and turn from it. When asked about TCS by our family and friends, we try and describe it but usually end up responding with you just have to come and experience it. It truly is a hidden treasure in our community. We are blessed to be a part of the Trinitas family!

Posted July 29, 2014
Trinitas offers rigorous classical education with conscientious discipleship that requires uncommon effort on the part of parents and teachers. It is rigorous, particularly in the grammar school, where the curriculum is usually advanced a level. My two oldest boys have been at the school for two and three years, respectively, and are entering 1st and 2nd grades now. Each has twice had a teacher who is new to the school, and yet with all of the high demands placed upon the teachers and students, both of my boys love the school and are learning well and growing into maturity. The discipline philosophy at Trinitas is unique. While behaviors are important, the school does not wish to change behaviors alone. The goal is to have students love righteousness, not just the appearance of righteousness. The goal is for students to love serving others, not find ways to manipulate a system of rules. Because such a goal is accomplished only through the agency of the Holy Spirit, working with fallible human efforts, it is a messy process, and each person involved makes mistakes and has to swallow his own pride many times over. I love working hand in hand with the families of Trinitas.

Posted May 20, 2014
Those who rate this school low have a bad attitude about it for various reasons. First, they do not excel academically, and so are jealous of those who do. I am a mediocre student myself, so I see both sides. Those who are not in the top tier also claim that there is a lot of nepotism going on in Trinitas. This, also, is false. In fact, those who are children of staff or board members and those who excel academically are almost held to a higher standard than those who complain that nepotism exists at the school. They complain that they are disciplined more harshly. However, they just do foolish things more often and so are disciplined more often. As far as academic excellence goes, the people who have been in Trinitas for the long haul can go wherever they want to college-wise. It makes you think, challenges your beliefs, and strengthens your walk with the Lord. I am fairly new to the school (4 years) and I love it. There are always things to fix, but overall the blessings that have flowed into my life because of the school far outweigh the few things that may be given too much emphasis, like the fairly strict no-dating in school policy. Definitely a 5/5.

Posted December 09, 2013
Prospective parents beware. Lot's of effective hype. Very little is genuine. Leadership largely perpetuating myths of excellence. Integrity is low.

Posted September 09, 2013
No doubt about it, there is strong 'community' at Trinitas.... Sadly, I have never seen a community so socially competitive, so full of snobbery and flunkeyism, so full of social laddering and maneuvering, with so much fawning of many toward a few. I don't see anything Godly about it. It's really nothing more than idolatry. All fostered by the idol. But, there are some good teachers.

Posted May 10, 2010

Posted May 10, 2010

Posted September 09, 2008
The Christ-centered, Classical approach to learning is exciting, yet very challenging. The standards are high, yet the love of Christ shown and taught to the students is higher. We couldn't be more pleased.

Trinitas Christian School
3301 East Johnson Avenue, Pensacola, FL  32514
Last modified Trinitas Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Trinitas Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.