Perry Primary School 1

Posted January 21, 2013
Perry Primary is a very unorganized school. It is very difficult to get assistance from the administration (returned phone calls, email, etc.). They also group students by behavior and ability which makes it really unfortunate if your child is misplaced in a class. I withdrew my child and will homeschool her until she is old enough to enter the elementary school. It is not the school district because I have children at other schools it is only this school in particular.

Perry Primary School 3

Posted March 19, 2009

Perry Primary School 0

Posted March 18, 2008
I wish that there was more help and different opportunties for the kids . When a child needs one-on-one help they need to provide help and get what best for the child needs . It is so sad that I can go to another county and get the help.

Perry Primary School 5

Posted October 12, 2007

Perry Primary School 0

Posted April 11, 2006
I wish there were more opportunities and different school choices for my son. I feel he is an exception to the rule, but there must be other parents in Taylor County who are unhappy with Perry Primary. The teachers I know are great, but need assistants desperately!They would be able to help individual students more.

Perry Primary School 1

Posted October 09, 2005

Perry Primary School 5

Posted September 14, 2005
Perry Primary offers a highly effective, scientific-based reading program. The school also has a very active parent organization.

Perry Primary School