Posted October 02, 2013
My child is now at broward college and loving it ..he finished in 8 weeks because of him procrastinating ..but overall its an affordable option for kids who want leave school early

Posted October 02, 2013
im now in talahasee at a community college ..people expect to go to this school then go to harvard . ..you can always go to community college then go to a university if you do good ..thats what im doing im one year away from my associates deggree

Posted September 24, 2013
STAY AWAY is schools diploma will not transfer to 99% of colleges, this is worthless and a waste of my money since im forced to take my GED just to enter college.

Posted August 02, 2013
If I could give this school no stars, I would. I received my " diploma" weeks after paying around 300 bucks. I've tried to further my education and career,but NO ONE will accept this BS diploma. It's a waste of money and time. They promise you something they can't give you. Please stay away from these crooks. I don't understand how a company can be a well known scam,and still be allowed to take your money. I'm actually trying to sue this "school". This has been a long,emotional wreck for myself and my family. Colleges laugh at this company and have them labeled in their computers as a "diploma mill". Please run far from this place and pass the word.

Posted June 11, 2013
American academy is a horrible program . I paid about 300 something for my diploma , i took a break from school and now im trying to get into it , and no school with accept it . I DONT RECCOMEND IT !! AT ALL

Posted February 09, 2012
This school is no good. Very little colleges accept it. Miami-Dade does not accept. This school teaches you nothing. They mostly just give you tests to do. They count "work experience" as credits. I have to go back to school now since the colleges i wanted to attend to don't accept this "diploma". They employees make little effort to help you. I called one day and they told me i had bad handwriting. Very sarcastic too. This "school" is established in a small little suite. The only thing the diploma they give you is good for is to go to bad or technical schools or for a job. And even then if this school ever disappears, your diploma is worthless.

Posted November 20, 2010
I GOT MY DIPLOMA AT AMERICAN ACADEMY OF PINECREST AND IM VERY HAPPY AND POUND OF MY SELF. IF THE DIPLOMA IS NOT ACCEPTED AT THE COLLEGE YOU WANT TO GO TO YOU CAN ALWAYS TAKE AN ONLINE CLASS AT MIAMI DADE COLLEGE THEN TRANSFER IT TO THE COLLEGE OF YOUR PREFERANCE.

Posted September 30, 2010
I finished the high school diploma at American Academy of Pinecrest last month and was very happy that I finally had my High school diploma. I started applying at some local community colleges only to find out that none of them accepted this "Diploma". Needless to say, I was very disappointed. I had my hopes up and my family was very proud that I had my "Diploma". But this "diploma" was worthless! Don't waste you time, money, and hopes. Its a scam.

Posted July 06, 2005
- a former student

American Academy of Pinecrest 2

Posted February 13, 2005

American Academy of Pinecrest
12651 S Dixie Hwy, Pinecrest, FL  33156
Last modified American Academy of Pinecrest is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
American Academy of Pinecrest Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top