Pinellas Park, FL

Posted May 29, 2015
I have three children in American Montessori Academy. The accelerated learning program is one of the best in the state. The test scores through the state are above almost every private school in the area. The children are well cared for and loved. I feel safe with my triplets in this school and I suggest anyone to put their kids in this school as well. May God bless all these wonderful teachers and the work they are doing.

Posted August 27, 2014
I am a parent and this is the absolutely the best school and I don't say that lightly! The teachers create the most caring and fun environment. The curriculum is better than any I've seen. And the teachers really focus on each student. I highly recommend this school!!

Posted September 23, 2011
This school has excellent teachers, small classes, and great SAT scores. This school offers lots of one on one teaching, this enables the students to truly master what is being taught in every subject. Most of the student are one to two years ahead of their peers, in reading , math,. and science. It is a very caring and loving environment..

American Montessori Academy
7400 62nd Terrace North, Pinellas Park, FL  33781
Last modified American Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5
American Montessori Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top