Posted June 21, 2014
Like all schools, there are some bad teachers but some are amazing. Those amazing teachers really take pride in student success! The principal is wonderful and has always immediately contacted me when I have concerns. How she knows so many kids by name is awesome. School is safe, no bullying that I've heard about, but teachers aren't so great at discipline sometimes. There is also very little contact about involvement opportunities, but they exist if you inquire about everything. Sadly, there doesn't seem to be a lot of parental involvement here. Overall, I feel comfortable with my child attending PCE.

Pinellas Central Elementary School 2

Posted April 20, 2012
This school does not communicate with parents. I called and left a message for the principal - she would not call me back. They are way to focused on additional funding since their ratio of low income is so high. The kids that don't fall into that category seem to be left behind and not given the attention they need.

Posted August 26, 2011
I must say that NOW I like this school. Last year they had a principal that thought that parents could only say good bye THEIR OWN CHILDREN at the door and that's it! They changed principal this new semester, and she seems very friendly, involve with the parents/teacher relationship and is open to any parent's concern regarding a child education. I must say that I am very pleased

Posted November 27, 2010
I Love This School I Went There For 5th Grade Last Year Its AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I Go To Morgan Now But It Was Fun While It Lasted In 5th Grade I Cried The Last Day Of School Last Year!!!!!!! I Miss My Teacher.!

Pinellas Central Elementary School 3

Posted March 04, 2010

Posted July 19, 2008
I love this school and even though I'm in tenth grade I still come here to visit teachers.

Pinellas Central Elementary School 0

Posted February 20, 2008
I would NOT recomend this school. The principal does not let the parents in the school during school hours, except maybe for lunch, not even to read to your childs class. And I feel that a child that needs that 'extra' boost does not get the help that he/she needs. Very dissapointed. the only thing that I like about this school is the most of the staff is nice, but they seem almost afraid of the principal. I'm actually thinking of changing schools!

Posted March 20, 2006
Good school with great teacher interaction.

Posted July 07, 2005

Pinellas Central Elementary School 1

Posted September 17, 2003

Pinellas Central Elementary School
10501 58th Street, Pinellas Park, FL  33782
Last modified Pinellas Central Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinellas Central Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top