Public charter
Plant City, FL

1 star

Posted March 03, 2014
This charter school is absolutely horrible. The board members do no call back. They have built a school across from Valrico Academy, it is called Bell Creek Academy, The teachers and the staff are absolutely horrible. Stay far away from any Advantage Academy Charter School

Posted August 19, 2013
we enrolled our child in April and the day before school, we find out that there is no seat on the bus for her !! even though the bus stops here ??? At orientation the teachers had no interest in orientation today, they acted like we were bothering them! I would not send or recommend any parent send there kids here !!! I hope the school board takes a good hard look at this school soon !!

Posted August 19, 2013
This school has horrible leadership, all of the reviews are true and factual !! My husband & I were told nothing but lies from the start and when we went to orientation today we saw nothing but ciaos. We are transferring her tomorrow to a real school with real certified teachers. I should have done my home work.

Advantage Academy Middle School
350 West Prosser Drive, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Advantage Academy Middle School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Advantage Academy Middle School Rating: 1 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top