Public charter
Plant City, FL

Shiloh Middle Charter School 5

Posted March 16, 2014
Shiloh is a great school for all learners! My high school student was completely prepared! Well done!

Posted December 17, 2013
Mediocre at best. Teachers are as big of gossipers as the students. Website is outdated. Teachers are always asking for supplies. Field trips are ridiculously expensive. And I just pray my kid is prepared for high school. If your are best friends with the teachers then your kid will pass with flying colors. if you happened to be a non custodial parent of a student there, good luck in trying to have the teachers communicate with you. The principle on the other hand is very helpful and nice, she needs to have better control of her teachers and their personal relationships with parents. As long as you are the teachers favorite or if you mom or dad are best friends with them, then you are good. Not a fair school at all!

Posted November 20, 2013
AWFUL Review by a student of 5 years at Shiloh: The friends I had were great but that's the only nice thing I have to say about Shiloh. Many of the teachers DID NOT TEACH, affecting my fcat scores. Also, I have been in a rigorous, competitive high school program for a while now, but when I first started the program, I failed ALL of my reviews and pretests because I did not learn more than a lesson or two in THREE YEARS of many subjects at this school. Most of the administration is rude to those children of all ages who aren't their favorites. Most of the administration played favorites and a few even went as far as joining sides in our middle school drama, (joining sides with their favorite students) and joining in on the argument. Helpful, huh? NOT. I've been to many many schools and this is BY FAR THE WORST SCHOOL I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. DO NOT GO TO THIS SCHOOL.

Posted November 20, 2013
TERRIBLE!!! I hate this school. Now I am in high school and I also am failing because the teachers didn't teach (except for math, thank you Shiloh math teachers)!!! After many hours of tutoring, I am starting to catch up on the three years that I missed thanks to Shiloh.

Shiloh Middle Charter School 5

Posted September 16, 2012
I am thrilled that my children attend such an incredible school! The teachers are very challenging. I am constantly being updated on my child's progress via Edline. The teachers are friendly and I am in constant communication with them. I love the small friendly atmosphere. The teachers not only focus on rigrous middle school academics but also on character development. I am blessed to have my children at such a great school! I would only wish all children could come to such a great school.

Shiloh Middle Charter School 2

Posted September 09, 2012
This school does not challenge students who are above average. Communication is horrible and the staff is not friendly at all. As a parent who has had two children in another charter school the bar was set high and Shiloh falls far far below. After three weeks my daughter is BORED.

Shiloh Middle Charter School
905 West Terrace Drive, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Shiloh Middle Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shiloh Middle Charter School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top