Bryan Elementary School 1

Posted October 21, 2014
Not even worth a star... the teachers are rude. The administration rude. I walk my kid every day to school and never felt welcomed. They categorized my child into the esol program (which I denied) because of their last name. I feel like my child isn't getting the education they need... Will be looking for a better school.

Bryan Elementary School 4

Posted November 14, 2013
I really was unsure about this school but after spending several hours on campus I have come to the conclusion that this school like all other school is made up of a kinds of personalities. I think there are really amazing teachers and a wonderful student population. The principal and assistant principal are wonderful and as professional as they come. Truly amazing leaders for the young children and staff! I definitely would recommend this school to a friend. Thanks Bryan Elementary

Bryan Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2009
I am very proud to be a team member at Bryan. The principal and staff are very supportive and invest everything they have in the lives of our children. The students want to come to school everyday and are excited about learning.

Bryan Elementary School 3

Posted June 19, 2009
good school but needs to focus more on curriculum and less on extra curricular activities.

Bryan Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2008

Bryan Elementary School 5

Posted July 07, 2005

Bryan Elementary School
2006 West Oak Avenue, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Bryan Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bryan Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top