PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (3 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers receive training often on how to create rigorous assignments, how to engage students, and how to help students learn.

This school genuinely cares about my child. I have watched her flourish in the three years she has been helped by the teaching staff, afterschool homework club, and more! Thank you FCA!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly disagree

The teachers are a joke. The upper level math, English and science teachers were pretty good. The English teacher left. The prek-k teachers were pretty good, but they left too.

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The principal lies and lies and lies. There isn't any fairness. If you attend the principal's church (husband is a pastor) you get special treatment or if you write her a big fat check for donation, she'll treat you better.

Develops character: Strongly agree

My daughter started attending Faith Christian Academy in 6th grade. She had a long history of struggling academically in school so I was a little apprehensive about sending her to a Private school but I felt like I had no other options. My daughter is now in 8th grade and it was the best decision I made in regards to My daughter's education. She is excelling in school due to the Christian Education she receives, the small class sizes, and the love and care she receives from the Principal and Staff. The moral standards that are taught reassures me that my daughter will be a model citizen and will excell in life! I am very excited to see my daughter continue to grow. I am so blessed to call Faith Christian Academy my daughter's school!!

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

The teachers are effective and caring. They are always looking for ways to help students and parents become better.

Amount of homework: Agree

Homework is something most parents don't like. It can be tedious and cumbersome. FCA tries to balance this with no homework on Wednesdays and minimal homework on the weekends.

I volunteered at the school and did more than most parents and in return, I was threatened with a lawsuit for unpaid tuition that was supposed to be covered by the countless volunteer hours. Most of the teachers do not have teaching degrees and the school is poorly managed. The school needs to be labled as Pentecostal, not Christian. There also isnt much diversity in the teaching staff. I wouldnt recommend this school for anyone unless you had no other choice. A lot of false promises and just as many false prophets. Beware

Mrs. Williams took my family in at the last minute due to horrible public school problems. Since being there for only 3 weeks my children are like night and day. They come home happy, love school and can actually vocalize what they learned. I'm so very thankful for Faith Christian Academy & their dedication to their children.

This is a grade A school. The teachers are wonderful and the kids love them!

Last modified Faith Christian Academy of Plant City is a Private school that serves grades PK-12