Teacher effectiveness: Effective

Posted May 28, 2015
The teachers are effective and caring. They are always looking for ways to help students and parents become better.

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted May 28, 2015
Homework is something most parents don't like. It can be tedious and cumbersome. FCA tries to balance this with no homework on Wednesdays and minimal homework on the weekends.

Develops grit: Agree

Posted May 28, 2015
The school pushes students to be the best they can be in their studies, extracurricular activities and community relations. This is where the school thrives in being involved in Christian activities and seeking how to help others thrive.

Faith Christian Academy of Plant City 2

Posted May 20, 2015
I volunteered at the school and did more than most parents and in return, I was threatened with a lawsuit for unpaid tuition that was supposed to be covered by the countless volunteer hours. Most of the teachers do not have teaching degrees and the school is poorly managed. The school needs to be labled as Pentecostal, not Christian. There also isnt much diversity in the teaching staff. I wouldnt recommend this school for anyone unless you had no other choice. A lot of false promises and just as many false prophets. Beware

Posted April 12, 2014
Mrs. Williams took my family in at the last minute due to horrible public school problems. Since being there for only 3 weeks my children are like night and day. They come home happy, love school and can actually vocalize what they learned. I'm so very thankful for Faith Christian Academy & their dedication to their children.

Posted April 08, 2014
This is a grade A school. The teachers are wonderful and the kids love them!

Posted April 07, 2014
The teachers are great and the principal is great as well! My daughter has grown so much since being at this school, she has only been there for a year and she is more organized and more responsible. Has has more confidence as well. There is always room for growth, I would like to see more children join our school and for our school to move into a bigger building.

Posted October 23, 2013
Faith Christian Academy really lines up with its Vision statement. As a teacher, I am truly here to inspire every child, teach the un-teachable, and to minister to every child that enters my class. I honestly believe that Faith Christian Academy is one of the best schools that I have worked at where the students at all grade levels enter the building with a smile and look forward on coming to school. I would have it no other way.

Posted October 17, 2013
The school is awesome! We have Spanish, art, chorus, sign language, sports, and more. Our academics are the best and our school staff really cares about everything we do! They are always thinking of creative ways to make school better academically and spiritually. We have a strong PTO that is always looking for ways to improve our school. We also do spur of the moment things like an all school kickball game on Friday afternoon or an entire school workout! FCA rocks!

Posted October 17, 2013
Our school is a safe fun exciting place for your child to get a excellent education!! Our goal is to Inspire,Teach and Minister to our children each and everyday.

301 N. Palmer Street, Plant City, FL  33563
(813) 473-2090
Last modified Faith Christian Academy of Plant City is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Faith Christian Academy of Plant City Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top