Plant City, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted April 12, 2014
Mrs. Williams took my family in at the last minute due to horrible public school problems. Since being there for only 3 weeks my children are like night and day. They come home happy, love school and can actually vocalize what they learned. I'm so very thankful for Faith Christian Academy & their dedication to their children.

Posted April 08, 2014
This is a grade A school. The teachers are wonderful and the kids love them!

Posted April 07, 2014
The teachers are great and the principal is great as well! My daughter has grown so much since being at this school, she has only been there for a year and she is more organized and more responsible. Has has more confidence as well. There is always room for growth, I would like to see more children join our school and for our school to move into a bigger building.

Posted October 23, 2013
Faith Christian Academy really lines up with its Vision statement. As a teacher, I am truly here to inspire every child, teach the un-teachable, and to minister to every child that enters my class. I honestly believe that Faith Christian Academy is one of the best schools that I have worked at where the students at all grade levels enter the building with a smile and look forward on coming to school. I would have it no other way.

Posted October 17, 2013
The school is awesome! We have Spanish, art, chorus, sign language, sports, and more. Our academics are the best and our school staff really cares about everything we do! They are always thinking of creative ways to make school better academically and spiritually. We have a strong PTO that is always looking for ways to improve our school. We also do spur of the moment things like an all school kickball game on Friday afternoon or an entire school workout! FCA rocks!

Posted October 17, 2013
Our school is a safe fun exciting place for your child to get a excellent education!! Our goal is to Inspire,Teach and Minister to our children each and everyday.

Posted January 29, 2013
The school really cares about the students. Every day the classroom is focused on attention for our kids. The teachers are great and they take time to teach my kid and not just breeze over him. Also, the communication is pretty good. We get newsletters, emails, calls, etc. to keep us up to date. We have an active PTO and Board that really looks after the school. I have been a part of this school for almost a year and my son loves it!!!!!

Posted May 14, 2012
Their enrollment process was so easy! I am looking forward to my children attending this school in the fall! Wow, it is great to have a new choice for education for our kids in this area.

Faith Christian Academy of Plant City
1202 S. Collins Street, Plant City, FL  33563
(813) 473-2090
Last modified Faith Christian Academy of Plant City is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Faith Christian Academy of Plant City Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top