Posted June 07, 2009
My daughter has just completed her 4th grade year at Jackson. She started out the year writing at a level 3 out of 6 and ended the year with the highest writing score in the 4th grade at Jackson with a 5.5 on her FCAT. This is thanks to Mrs Pugh whom was wonderfully encouraging. She also had a really great homeroom teacher in Ms. Mcphail whom was also a very involved teacher, she made sure her students were well behaved as well as learning what was needed. I can't forget to mention Ms. Flock the gifted math teacher, she is laid back, fun and brings a whole new approach to learning that really works for the kids. All in all my experience with everyone at Jackson was wonderful, no complaints whatsoever!

Posted February 02, 2009

Jackson Elementary School 0

Posted November 07, 2007
My son has been a student at Jackson for four years now. Last year his teacher, Ms. Kus was fabulous. I always knew what my son was learning. The communication with her was fantastic. She did a great job keeping the parents involved in their childs education. Unfortunately, this year is the complete opposite.

Posted July 24, 2007

Posted September 19, 2006
I believe Jackson is a wonderful scholl. Mrs. Aubin is a delight to work with in the overall discipline with my son. He can be a talker and she provides him with other activities to keep him on task. Dr. Raschke has also been a great asset to my son as far as finding other alternatives with his talking behavior. Thanks so much for working with him. MEM

Posted August 15, 2006
I love my son's teacher, Mrs. Douglas. He has learned so much even though it is just the beginning of the school year. Last year at the end of the year he didn't hardly know anything and now he can spell words and recognizes letters. The only problem I am having with the school is on the ID check. Other than that the teaching is excellent.

Posted July 04, 2004
We moved here mid yr from California, our son was 2nd in his class. The first day he came home we could not believe the advanced work in Florida's schools. He is in 2nd grade and it was the exact if not higher learning materials than some of our friends' children in 3rd and 4th in California. Thank you for helping our children prepare for the future.

Posted November 06, 2003
I transferred my kids to Jackson Elementary this year. One is in kindergarten and the other is repeating 2nd grade. Since the oldest has been in this school, he went from failing to High Honor Roll. The teachers are excellent and I will keep them in this school through the 5th grade!

Jackson Elementary School
502 East Gilchrist Street, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Jackson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jackson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top