Plant City, FL

Knights Elementary School 1

Posted August 30, 2014
This school sucks because my nephew goes here and the first couple of days they wasn't gonna let my nephew eat breakfast or lunch cause he didn't know his lunch number. That's wrong for a school so I honestly don't know why it's an A school it should be in F school cause they treat children wrong in the cafeteria and trying to make them not eat cause they don't know there lunch number. Well some people have disabilities and that's why they should help the child.

Posted March 07, 2011
My child has excelled at knights elementary. He has had either honor roll or high honor roll for the past two years. He is in first grade and I plan to keep him at this school thruogh 5th grade

Posted July 24, 2009

Posted July 15, 2009
This is truly an A+ school. The new principal is truly their for the students. The teachers are very caring and involved with the parents and want the students to excel. I have not seen any safety or discipline concerns that the faculty could not handle. I am proud to have a student at Knights and highly recommend this school. High Quality Education.

Posted June 17, 2009

Knights Elementary School 4

Posted August 06, 2008

Posted July 21, 2008

Knights Elementary School 0

Posted June 18, 2008
My daughter enjoys school. It takes not only an involved parent but also a teacher who desires better for their students. My opinion is that my daughter has recieved a great education the past three years at Knights Elem. Noelle Poole

Posted February 22, 2008
Have had children enrolled in this school for over 13 years. This is a wonderful school with a great administrative staff and excellent teachers.

Posted September 27, 2007
I have two daughters at Knights, one in 4th grade and one in Kindergarten. We've had Ms. Herman, Ms. Liess and Ms. Parker, Ms. Abella, Ms. Baker and Ms. Place, and this year we have Ms. Longfellow and Ms. Young. All of our teachers have been exceptional in every way! I couldn't be more thrilled with them and my children have had wonderful experiences at Knights. We are under construction this year, which is kind of messy, but the principal and staff have handled a very difficult situation very well. It will be worth all the hassle when the construction is complete.

Knights Elementary School
4815 Keene Road, Plant City, FL  33565
Last modified Knights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Knights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top