Plant City, FL

Lincoln Elementary Magnet School 4

Posted August 12, 2014
There is no doubt that my child is cared for and his education is a priority at Lincoln Elementary. We have loved the schooling experience here!

Posted June 21, 2012
Love this school! My daughter has thrived ever since attending this school. The teachers are wondeful & the adminstration truly cares about the students. It's quite a drive, but well worth it!

Posted August 25, 2010
I couldn't have imagined my son's first year of school being any better. His teacher was great and the rest of the staff was as well. The International Baccalaureate program is terrific. The classes are very diverse and the students are able to learn about other cultures and I believe that helps them become more well-rounded individuals later in life. I am very happy to have such a great school close to home that my child can attend.

Posted August 07, 2010
Lincoln Elementary Magnet School is now an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme World School. Way to go Lincoln in gaining authorization. You will continue to develop students as inquirers! Congratulations as well on being an A rated school for you hard work during the 2009-10 school year!

Posted February 01, 2010
Lincoln Elementary School, has been awarded 'School of Excellence' by the Magnet Schools of America , this year. We only hope it also gets the coveted 'IB' [International Baccalaureate] status, for which it is striving for. Its wonderful to see even the Kindergarteners displaying the IB learner profile/attitudes, all because of the efforts of the teachers' there. Great School, absolutely love it!

Posted April 12, 2009

Posted March 25, 2009
Lincoln Elementary has been essential in the education of my daughter. The teachers collaborate and really try to teach students according to their strengths and weaknesses and strive to help them expand their horizons and learn something new. I HIGHLY recommend Lincoln Magnet Elementary!

Posted November 04, 2006
- a former student
When I was attending Lincoln, the thing that I remember most was that my teachers were always in touch with my parents. They were diligent, with weekly progress reports and emails, that helped keep me on track. Lincoln also offered some great in school activities, that were fun learning experiences for all of the students. Also, events like field day were made into awesome events with food and games, that all of the staff pitched in with. Lincoln was a great school, and I miss the time I spent there.

Lincoln Elementary Magnet School 4

Posted May 31, 2006
I taught there a few years ago, and was very impressed by the level of dedication of the teachers. Parents seemed very happy with the school. Focus was not on fluff, but on high academic standards. Parent involvement was average, but the parent who DID volunteer were so incredibly helpful.

Posted November 29, 2004
I thought that public schools could never meet the quality that we were used to at private schools. Lincoln has met all of my expectations. I have had great communication with the teacher. I was worried since we live 25 miles from the school (it is a magnet school) that I would feel 'out of the loop', but thinks to the school's efforts and open communication with the teacher, there have been no problems. I also truly appreciate the emphasis on respect for others. Teasing and bullying are not an issue at this school. When we first moved to Tampa, my son attended a different school where there were kids throwing chairs in a 2nd grade classroom! Finally, I highly recommend Lincoln to any parent looking for a well-rounded, creative learning experience for their child.

Lincoln Elementary Magnet School
1207 East Renfro Street, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Lincoln Elementary Magnet School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Elementary Magnet School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top