Plant City, FL

Posted December 08, 2014
I think my school is great because I go to marshall middle school. I have friends at the place

Posted March 04, 2013
Recently able to observe some of the students from Marshall. They did a great job representing the positive side of today's youth. They were at a community event and I was proud of how they handled themselves. They were polite & respectful. Truly great group from Marshall!

Posted April 30, 2012
I am disappointed with the schools ability to maintain behavior problems. Primarily, the fighting. Which happen almost daily. The bullying and students that are initiating fights are not handled effectively pr this nonsense would not continue. I understand that cell phones are Not allowed. However, when the teachers are not in unison with upholding this rule, it sends conflicting messages and the students do what they what. Some openly sit and text during class. I understand that teachers must pick their battles but a school wide policy should be enforced regardless. I love Ms. Justice! I also think Mr Glover is great leader and appreciate the positive impact he has made in regards to my son's interest in school. GQ improved his outlook on school and his attitude in general. My son talked about Mr. Glover all of the time, and I recently had the pleasure of meeting him. It is nice to see a teacher that is truly dedicated and excited to lead. Stanley Glover is doing great things at Marshall.

Posted March 08, 2012
I attended Marshall's AVID Open House and my entire family had a great time. We loved the exploding pumpkins. Great famliy evenin.g

Posted May 10, 2011
Ms Justice is the most awesome teacher on this planet. Probably any planet. I had her, my brother, my daughter & I'm hoping my youngest will get to have her. AWESOME! Marshall is pretty good too. Good counselors and they are very strict so I feel that my child is safe at school. Went to an awards ceremony & the teachers walk the isles like guards at a prison. Love it!

Posted January 12, 2011
Disappointing that the atmosphere is going down. I was very happy with my child there a few years ago but now too much time spent on problem kids. Administration slow to react to problems. Some terrible teachers that seem to get away with garbage classes even though other faculty and administrators know about the situation. Too bad. Some AWESOME teachers there among just a few bad apples.

Posted June 09, 2009

Posted December 16, 2008
My son is in the advanced honors program and I am absolutely above and beyond thrilled with the education he is receiving. He is happy, the social climate is controlled (from what we've seen) and the materials are above and beyond! Love it!

Posted December 01, 2008
It's alright and all, but they really don't have many electives. Agriculture gets a;; of the fundings for electives. Band gets nothing, and the teacher has to pay for anything. The teachers are kind of good, though. Some are strict, some are nice; it's a good mix. The students need a lot of help. Really. I mean it. They. Are. Messed. Up.

Posted August 27, 2008

Marshall Middle School
18 South Maryland Avenue, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Marshall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marshall Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top