Posted August 24, 2014
I went to PCHS and from other students from other schools were surprised how much the school offers. All four years I was involved with the medical program there. There was also web design, automotive, cosmotology and much more. PCHS can give experiences that other schools cannot. I had wonderful teachers that were willing to help. For parents and future students keep in mind if you try and advocate for yourself then you will have the helpful teaching staff.

Plant City High School 1

Posted January 15, 2013
Terrible school, administration is horrible, teachers are rude as along with the entire staff. I would highly recommend not to send your child here.

Posted September 23, 2009
Plant City is a great school. You know everyone and you may not like everyone but you learn to deal with it. Plant City has the envirnment to make you a better and the best person you can be. The teachers and administrators are great. They know many people and will get to know you as a person if you don't have a problem with that.

Posted May 31, 2009
PCHS is a great school. Most, if not all, the teachers are nice and the administration is good. The classes here are amazing. Most school don't offer a lot of the ones PCHS does. It's a pretty awesome school.

Posted March 05, 2009

Plant City High School 0

Posted December 10, 2008
I have live in Plant City and go to school there. I learn much and the teachers and administrators have help me in my future and this school have a great agriculture program and has prepared me for working in the strawberry fields.

Posted August 27, 2008
OMG! PCHS is the best school. it has a wonderful principal, great administrations, great staffs. the only thing i dont like is some of the teachers, well one of my teacher makes us remember all the definitions that she gives us, and on the quizzes you have to write the definitions that she gave you, no more or less. and i really dont have time to memorize 5 definitions in 4 days 'cause i have other homeworks to do and other things to study for. but i really like PCHS it cool!! there are a lot of activities to do and sports to play. Go Raiders!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted July 26, 2008
I went to Plant City High School, as did my two older brothers, and I have to say that I loved every minute of it. Extracirricular activities were diverse and available to anyone that wanted to join; the prinicpal strives for academic excellence, and the teachers (that I had, at least) cared about their students. Because of the school I was prepared for college and even for the world. When I have kids, if I still liver here, I plan on my children attending.

Posted April 01, 2008
I went to PCHS for my first semester of Freshman year. I am currently enrolled in a school in a diffrent county and compared to PCH... it's HORRIBLE. The teachers here are better but AP classes are only offered to upperlcassman. The have little to choose from when it comes down to electives and only three languages to pick from. Plant City had so much more to offer it's students, especially seeing as it had such a large amount of diffrent races within the school Plant City is a bit overcrowded but overall it's an amazing school. To all incoming freshman: Do your best to get Mrs. Luce for English, she's the best teacher at PCHS.

Posted March 26, 2008

Plant City High School
1 Raider Place, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Plant City High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Plant City High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 43 reviews.