Plant City, FL
Students enrolled: 1,593

Tomlin Middle School 1

Posted September 13, 2014
This school only cares about the high achievers. The ones that struggle are left in the wind. The statistics on this school speak for itself. I have one high achiver and one that struggles that attended. The help they give the ones that need it the most is a joke. Administration is too busy playing politics to help the most at risk kids there. We've since moved out of state and it is night and day compared to Tomlin. Thank goodness we got out of Tomlin Middle School. There are a few good teachers that really care there so hopefully you will be lucky and get one of them if your child attends.

Posted April 18, 2014
The school is very organized.My son is in 6th grade and they do a very good job keeping 6th graders separated from the 7th and 8th graders which is great. The school also keep parents informed and get kids involved in clubs,sports, and community activities.

Tomlin Middle School 1

Posted February 14, 2014
This school is terrible,The staff terrible,pickup and drop off terrible,bullying is terrible.Some of the teachers have called my kid a tattletale because he came home and told me how in civics they were talking about texas and my kid said well i don't agree with texas laws really with executing mentally impaired individuals,And this terrible excuse for a teacher said "well you better not ever go there" this from a teacher to a student in a class pretty much based on opinion!Really speaks volume about the character of this sad individual.This teachers name is Linda Hiers its unbelievable that a supposed teacher makes remarks like this to a student who she's getting paid to teach over his opinion what exactly is that supposed to be teaching our kids!!!Run from this school.Garbage!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 14, 2013
Many supportive faculty and teachers. The school has many migrate students and there is support for all of the children

Posted July 16, 2013
I was hesitant at first, but I have to say I have been very happy with my child's experience at Tomlin. I highly recommend this school and I am thankful that we made the switch. My child is excited to return in the fall!!

Tomlin Middle School 4

Posted February 10, 2010
I love Tomlin Middle!!! I went there for my 6th grade year and enjoyed it a lot. The Pep Rallies, lunch, education, and teachers are the best. Now I moved but i still wish i could be there.

Posted January 09, 2010
i love tomlin!i!i! im in 7th grade and all my 6th grade teachers made my 1st year at tomlin awsome!

Posted March 14, 2009
This school was amazing all the teachers were really cool not too strict they were a lot of fun. Pride is alot of fun you get too get out of your classes for an hour.I love this school great teachers who are fun!

Posted November 30, 2008
i love tomlin !!!! im now in 8th grade and i loved all my teachers they are all awsome !!! Also to the one team i loved most ,the AVID team !!!! This team was awsome to be on beacuse the awsome teachers such as ,Ms. Mattheus ,Mr. Hinchey ,Ms. Sutorius, Mrs. Hanks, Ms. Walbreker!!!! I loved also the other two teachers that aren't there any more mrs. sweat and mr. thomas!!! It has been nice to have these teachers for the 2 years in AVID !!!Also i dont want to forget my 6th grade teachers Mrs.B. Smith and Ms. Albano!!! From the experence at tomlin and for going there ,i made many new friends that are now my best friends!!!Tomlin is the best school there is to learn and meet new people at !!!

Posted November 04, 2008
This is my 12th year at Tomlin Middle School! I get up EVERY morning and can't wait to get to school. (I know...weird) Tomln is one of the top rated schools in East Hillsborough County! We have close to 1450 students and 125 on staff. You would think that a school of that size would be cold! NOT! Tomlin is a very welcoming school for students,parents and teachers. Our administration is very active and forward thinking! They put the student's first! (As it should be!) They do their best to create a safe learning environment where students can learn to their full potential. Come out and see us during the Strawberry Festival! We have plenty of places to park!

501 North Woodrow Wilson Street, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Tomlin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tomlin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top