Tomlin Middle School 1

Posted September 13, 2014
This school only cares about the high achievers. The ones that struggle are left in the wind. The statistics on this school speak for itself. I have one high achiver and one that struggles that attended. The help they give the ones that need it the most is a joke. Administration is too busy playing politics to help the most at risk kids there. We've since moved out of state and it is night and day compared to Tomlin. Thank goodness we got out of Tomlin Middle School. There are a few good teachers that really care there so hopefully you will be lucky and get one of them if your child attends.

Posted April 18, 2014
The school is very organized.My son is in 6th grade and they do a very good job keeping 6th graders separated from the 7th and 8th graders which is great. The school also keep parents informed and get kids involved in clubs,sports, and community activities.

Tomlin Middle School 1

Posted February 14, 2014
This school is terrible,The staff terrible,pickup and drop off terrible,bullying is terrible.Some of the teachers have called my kid a tattletale because he came home and told me how in civics they were talking about texas and my kid said well i don't agree with texas laws really with executing mentally impaired individuals,And this terrible excuse for a teacher said "well you better not ever go there" this from a teacher to a student in a class pretty much based on opinion!Really speaks volume about the character of this sad individual.This teachers name is Linda Hiers its unbelievable that a supposed teacher makes remarks like this to a student who she's getting paid to teach over his opinion what exactly is that supposed to be teaching our kids!!!Run from this school.Garbage!!!!!!!!!!

Posted August 14, 2013
Many supportive faculty and teachers. The school has many migrate students and there is support for all of the children

Posted July 16, 2013
I was hesitant at first, but I have to say I have been very happy with my child's experience at Tomlin. I highly recommend this school and I am thankful that we made the switch. My child is excited to return in the fall!!

Tomlin Middle School 4

Posted February 10, 2010
I love Tomlin Middle!!! I went there for my 6th grade year and enjoyed it a lot. The Pep Rallies, lunch, education, and teachers are the best. Now I moved but i still wish i could be there.

Tomlin Middle School 0

Posted January 09, 2010
i love tomlin!i!i! im in 7th grade and all my 6th grade teachers made my 1st year at tomlin awsome!

Posted November 05, 2009

Posted August 31, 2009

Posted August 31, 2009

Tomlin Middle School
501 North Woodrow Wilson Street, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Tomlin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tomlin Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top