Plant City, FL

Posted December 02, 2013
I have 3 children going here and soon a 4th, This school has helped all my children and really care about them.

Posted July 19, 2011
I have temporarily taught at JSR for about 9 months and I can say that this school isn't really just a school for me and many others; its a family. The teachers and staff really are genuine and care about the children and their learning that takes place. They have a vast amount of tutors and even volunteers who reach out to the educational needs and goals of their students. Also, their PBS program is exceptional. The children are very well behaved and the structure within the school is superb! The children love hearing praise and being rewarded with JSR bucks. I have jumped at the chance to be apart of this school and will continue to try to be apart of the JSR team!!! I have learned so much from them! This school has really added to my teaching experience and has enhanced my teaching career in the near future :) Keep up the great work J.S. Robinson!!!

Robinson Elementary School 4

Posted June 02, 2010
My son goes to Robinson he is in Kindergarten and has some learning difficulties. The teacher for his class has really worked hard with him this year really pushing him as far as he can go. He has learned so much this year. I would have to say the dedication of the staff for the success of their students is real.

Posted May 07, 2010
Both of my children have had excellent teachers at Robinson. I am grateful for the hard work and dediction these teachers have shown! It is a great school with great kids.

Robinson Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2008

Robinson Elementary School 2

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted March 10, 2006

Posted February 08, 2006
Robinson Elementary School is full of hard working dedicated teachers who truly care about the kids.

Posted August 21, 2005
robinson elem. does a great job when it comes to the safety of my son. They do not allow the children to roam free while waiting on parents to get there. The teachers and everyone in the school, makes sure that if any questions or problems come up, that you are notified immmediately and that they are answered and/or solved. I am very happy that my son is going here.

Robinson Elementary School
4801 Turkey Creek Road, Plant City, FL  33567
Last modified Robinson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robinson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top