Posted June 24, 2014
My son just graduated 5th grade from Springhead Elementary and I have to say........WE LOVE EVERYONE THERE!!!!! The only somewhat negative thing I can say throughout the past 6 years is that they need to send notices of events and things like that home just a little sooner so parents who don't have a lot of extra $$ can plan and prepare better so the students don't miss out on things. Other than that.....we absolutely LOVED our years at Springhead Elementary!!!! We think the ENTIRE staff is AWESOME and we will miss seeing them. Thanks SPRINGHEAD PIONEERS for wonderful elementary memories :) :)

Springhead Elementary School 4

Posted April 20, 2014
springhead has tremendous parent support; I like the fact my daughter enjoys going to Springhead; the school could improve with more teacher-parent contact teaching the three R's and not so geared toward the FCAT; place the FCAT need to know knowledge for students within the three R's; each teacher needs to have a pre-planned curriculum for their class at least 30 days in advance for substitutes and teacher replacements to follow so students do not fall behind and the students know when they are behind and this is unjust to Springhead students.

Posted November 18, 2013
I love Springhead Elementary.l am a teacher at another local school. We are zoned for Springhead. Our experience has been wonderful. I have no complaints. The staff are all very caring.

Posted November 01, 2013
Wonderful teachers and staff. I am so greatful my children are lucky enough to attend this school.

Springhead Elementary School 1

Posted February 14, 2013
This is by far the worst school my daughter has been to. The staff is rude she has a really bad teacher & it is just all around BAD!

Posted February 01, 2012
Absolutely love Springhead Elementary School. My son has been there since Kindergarten and is now in 3rd. All of his teachers have been wonderful and very caring. The entire staff at the school really put our children first!!!! Great job Springhead!!!!

Springhead Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2010
So far i am happy with this school. My kid is in Mrs. Blacks kindergarten class and she is very good about her paperwork, and keeping up with each individuals needs. My kid has had a lot of problems transitioning, and she has helped a lot. So far So good

Springhead Elementary School 0

Posted August 12, 2008
Awesome school system! Teacher/student ratio is wonderful. Teachers are a cut above the rest with amazing patience and caring.

Posted August 07, 2008

Posted March 01, 2008
this is a wonderful school u guyes help out so much especially dr.kilgore and all of the other teachershere at spring head

Springhead Elementary School
3208 Nesmith Road, Plant City, FL  33566
Last modified Springhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Springhead Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top