Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My child attends Springhead elementary. Hes been there since kindergarten and now in the 4th grade. His older brother (now in 10th) also went to springhead K-5. I love this school My kids excel in academics and are far better at schooling than I could have ever hoped for. They both have gone through the gifted program and I can't speak highly enough about Mrs. Govreau the teacher. She is a great balance between fun and stern with her students and cares for them greatly. I've. Never heard one complaint about a teacher from one of my kids. My 16 year old is now in all honors and AP classes at plant City and I belive this strong foundation was built at Springhead. I will be sending my youngest to kindergarten there next year and I couldn't be happier about it. Springhead is like a diamond in the rough hiding back in this little rural town of Plant city. I don't think it's gotten enough FaceTime.

Amount of homework: Strongly disagree

Home work is always relevant and reasonable

My son just graduated 5th grade from Springhead Elementary and I have to say........WE LOVE EVERYONE THERE!!!!! The only somewhat negative thing I can say throughout the past 6 years is that they need to send notices of events and things like that home just a little sooner so parents who don't have a lot of extra $$ can plan and prepare better so the students don't miss out on things. Other than that.....we absolutely LOVED our years at Springhead Elementary!!!! We think the ENTIRE staff is AWESOME and we will miss seeing them. Thanks SPRINGHEAD PIONEERS for wonderful elementary memories :) :)

springhead has tremendous parent support; I like the fact my daughter enjoys going to Springhead; the school could improve with more teacher-parent contact teaching the three R's and not so geared toward the FCAT; place the FCAT need to know knowledge for students within the three R's; each teacher needs to have a pre-planned curriculum for their class at least 30 days in advance for substitutes and teacher replacements to follow so students do not fall behind and the students know when they are behind and this is unjust to Springhead students.

I love Springhead Elementary.l am a teacher at another local school. We are zoned for Springhead. Our experience has been wonderful. I have no complaints. The staff are all very caring.

Wonderful teachers and staff. I am so greatful my children are lucky enough to attend this school.

This is by far the worst school my daughter has been to. The staff is rude she has a really bad teacher & it is just all around BAD!

Absolutely love Springhead Elementary School. My son has been there since Kindergarten and is now in 3rd. All of his teachers have been wonderful and very caring. The entire staff at the school really put our children first!!!! Great job Springhead!!!!

So far i am happy with this school. My kid is in Mrs. Blacks kindergarten class and she is very good about her paperwork, and keeping up with each individuals needs. My kid has had a lot of problems transitioning, and she has helped a lot. So far So good

Awesome school system! Teacher/student ratio is wonderful. Teachers are a cut above the rest with amazing patience and caring.

Last modified Springhead Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.