523 students|Hillsborough

Bad
Good

well being a parent I think we all try to find a good school that we know our children will not only be safe but get a proper education. From my personal observation I feel the teachers are great the staff not so bad one major thing is the nurse there is one of the most miserable looking people I think I've ever seen in my life! She gossips about parents thinking they don't see her do it then what blows me is how can somebody gots up and be little someone else when you look so miserable and you are supposed to be representing the school how unprofessional is it that you gossip about students parents.Well its not a bad school the teachers are great but the only thing i can really say is how they still have a nurse who is unpleasant and unprofessional still there around are children.

My son has gone to Trapnell for 4 years...I have had nothing but great experiences with the teachers and staff. It is a very family friendly atmosphere and I love knowing I send my son somewhere he likes going. It is a smaller school...wich I think is more beneficial to a child, because you feel like you know everyone. We are proud to be TRAPPERS!!!

I love Trapnell both my kids attended and still attend this school it is not a Walden lake public /private school it is even better true character, true real people. We may not have all the material things and big honchos catering to our every need like Walden lake does but we have a caring staff and great administraitors to lead us to success and the teachers truly believe in each child and treat them like their own.It is a true hometown school with real people.

I have been very pleased with this school. My daughter has done so much better than I have ever hoped for. Anytime that I have concerns, The teachers have always been very interested in helping. I would not ever think about moving her anywhere. I was just as pleased with trapnel when I was a child there.

Last modified Trapnell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.