Turkey Creek Middle School 1

Posted April 28, 2010

Posted October 15, 2009
Ever since I came to Amercan from Colombia were the school system is all messed up I moved 7 times in the past 6 years and to honest with you Turket Creek Middle School has been the best school I ever been in the staff is friendly and the over feeling is awesome our teach our lesson in way that stick with you forever

Posted September 23, 2009
This school amazing! its not perfect , though. But who's or what's perfect? Nobody. I'm a student there (8th grade) & this is my second year in the AVID program. I simply love it! I want to give special thanks to Mrs. Parson the AVID teacher. Ohh, & also to our tutor Mr. Howards(hope i spell it right). They motivate us every day to succed in whatever we have our mind set to. They're there for you no matter what & they do not only teach us but also believe in us. Something that most teachers do not do. They're great mentors.... I've been through some hard times & i think that Mrs. Parson just by being there everyday & encouraging me made me forget about everything...She has no idea of the effect she has on every single one of us. LOVE YOU MRS.P!<3

Turkey Creek Middle School 4

Posted July 11, 2009
I'm a student at turkey creek and it is okay. I think the school needs more sports and it should be free ,because kids just want to do what makes them happy but they can't do it if their parents don't have the money.I also think the principal should let us bring Mp3 players on th bus because it is boring and we have nothing to do.Another thing is you should give us more awards to motivate us and make us proud of ourselfs ,and not for anyone to be left out

Posted March 19, 2009
This is my last year at TCMS the principal is GREAT! the ag program is wonderful!

Posted December 31, 2008
The teachers are GREAT. I have Learned Alot Here. If I were you i would take your child here

Posted December 04, 2008
Ms. Roland is amazing. She is very articulate and cares very much about chidrens potential. She is very interactive and involved in the needs of children. She is a part of my sons academic achievement which I am very greatful for. The school is great, sometime lacks immediateattention whith issues, however, there are overcrowded schools and I think that that should be addressed more. I realize that there is so much the govn't can do but I feel for all of the staff. The all are HEROS in my book. Michelle Aubel - Than you Ms Rowland!!

Posted November 27, 2008

Turkey Creek Middle School 4

Posted September 23, 2008
The school is really amazing. It's a bit unorganized, but besides that, I like waking up and coming here. The only problem is enough discipline isn't given. Fights are quickly handled, but they need to be prevented more. Everyone is also trying to cut constantly in the lunch line like it's their last meal. This is a good school, and the teachers are good too, but..more discipline is needed.

Posted August 17, 2008

Turkey Creek Middle School
5005 Turkey Creek Road, Plant City, FL  33567
Last modified Turkey Creek Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Turkey Creek Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews.