Posted April 20, 2014
Wilson is "the little school which can." The teachers are very committed to the success of their kids and everyone is big on family involvement. My son has loved going here for the past two years. I am satisfied with the care and attention he has gotten along with his quality education.

Posted January 05, 2014
This is a very good school. My daughter is now in Fifth grade and has been attending this school since Kindergarten. She is on an advanced level, and the teachers are really supporting her learning. The staff is excellent and the Principal is very cheerful and optimistic. Every teachers knows each student's name. Mrs.Becker even remembered my daughter's best friend. Even though Wilson is from a low income area and face many problems, this is a great school. I do have an issue about PTA. They are helpful to this school but over Christmas break, they sent the Fifth graders books on a very easy level. My daughter finished it on the walk home. I also see that my daughter is not being challenged. This is still a great school and my daughter loves the staff and teachers.

Posted September 08, 2013
My kids have been at Wison from kindergaren on. Never would I even think about changing schools, Wison staff has always been very involed with the students in every aspect of learning and caring for the kid from school hours and after activities.. I love wilson from the principle down to the custodian!! Its the best elementary school around.. My family is proud to be a wildcat!!

Posted August 08, 2011
I love Wilson, my son completed the Pre-K program and I went through loops to get him reassigned at Wilson for kindergarten, even though it is a bit further than his neighborhood school. The principal is very friendly and personable. I feel at ease when dropping him off every day. The teachers are awesome and the office staff are great. You couldn't find a better elementary school in Plant City!!

Posted April 09, 2011
I'm proud to be sending my child to this school. Principal Becker cares for these kids so very much and it shows! What an amazing school!

Posted January 21, 2010
My son has been going to this schools since 1st grade. He has had excellent teachers that are actively trying to push him to a higher level of learning. The principal at this school is very friendly and is always there if you need her assistance. She also has children at this school and she thrives to get the best educators. Not only for them but for all the students. The school is located in a low income area with a majority of spanish speaking children and this does make it difficult at times. Overall we are pleased with the school and I feel the staff really cares about our childrens education. The teachers, staff, and principal knows every childs name at this school,the classes are small and everyone seems to get along like a family.

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted October 04, 2009
Wilson is in an area of low income families. The staff there work hard to provide the best education they can under sometimes difficult situations.

Wilson Elementary School 1

Posted May 01, 2009
The principal at this school has had an average of 60% turnover of teachers and staff since she came to Wilson. I will not send my child back. Something needs to be done about this. My child's grades have gone down this year, and can't wait for him/her to have a chance at a better school.

Wilson Elementary School 0

Posted April 01, 2009
I definately was not happy with this school for the 2 years my son went here. We had mostly B's & C's, and no parent/teacher interaction. When we moved to Cork, we now have Principals honor role, Guifted classes, excellent teacher communication. I feel as if I am welcome at my childs school now. Did not feel this way at Wilson.

Posted October 14, 2008
My child has learning disabilities and her teachers have been very supportive and encouraging to her. So despite her struggles the teachers have helped maintain her willingness to learn and try new things and she is very happy to go keep going to school. I couldn't have asked for two better teachers than the ones she has.

Wilson Elementary School
702 West English Street, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Wilson Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.