Burney Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2014
The school leadership is incompetent and unprofessional. Many of the teachers may care but the majority of its teachers have left the school under the leadership of their newly incompetent principal, Donna Ippolito.

Burney Elementary School 1

Posted March 08, 2014
The leadership is gone donehill. This school needs new leadership. I pulled my two kids out of this school. They are very happy at their new school.

Posted October 28, 2012
I am very happy that I made the choice to move my child out of a Charter School to Burney I have seen a great improvement in my child's academic and social behavior Keep up the Great Work Burney Staff and Teachers

Posted May 27, 2009
i made sure to move where my daughters could go to burney do to the one on one attention they get. the warm family feeling that makes a child comfertable and able to relax so they can focas on work and not be stressed. the atentiveness of the teachers when they spoted a learning issue with one of my children and the way they handled the issue with her being so sensitive about things. the teachers are great . and issue i ever had was addressed quickly and with care. i love this school!!!

Posted April 19, 2009

Burney Elementary School 0

Posted April 17, 2008
My daughter has been attending this school since Kindergarten and she is now in 3rd grade. I love the staff, the awards ceremony, and her teachers. We moved out of the district but thanks to the staff they continue to allow my daughter to attend Burney. I have no problem bringing her to school everyday when I know she loves her school. Her teachers, Ms. Burrows, Ms. Whalen, and Ms. Fitzer, have been the best! I love knowing my daughter loves going to school everyday.

Burney Elementary School 0

Posted January 29, 2008
Burney elemntary has been great for my two kids .The staff are very qualified and they are a team. I like the ceremony awards after report cars because the incent the kids to do better.The principal is great always doing something whit the kids. I would recomend Burney any time

Burney Elementary School 2

Posted August 15, 2007
While the teachers are great the school is lacking. The gifted program has difficulty keeping teachers and they only have a gifted teacher about half the year, on average. The physical education consists of playing ball in the yard, while bullying abounds. The principal has made a lot of promises about improving the school and I have seen no improvement. The PTA usually starts the year with lofty goals, few of which are reached.

Posted June 20, 2007
'Burney elementary has been Wounderful for my Daughter. We were at a dead end with her last school she needed help and instead they turned their back on her. Burney offered so much help to her in just her first week of being there . She now has the confidence to move on and try, something she gave up on a long time ago. The School works like a team with a great principal, very qualified teachers who do care about your childs future. We were lucky to find such a wounderful school. We love Burney Elementary! The staff at Burney are excellent and we are so thankful for each and every one of them! ''

Burney Elementary School
901 South Evers Street, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Burney Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Burney Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top