Plant City, FL

Posted September 04, 2013
Simmons career center gives students another chance to reach their goals and to graduate with 24 credits. the teachers are amazing and i give them props

Posted June 02, 2009
My daughter just graduated from Simmons, the faculty and staff are very caring and determined to do whatever it takes to help students realize their potential. If there were more schools like Simmons, I do believe the high school drop out rate would fall sharply.

Posted June 01, 2009

Simmons Career Center 0

Posted March 20, 2009
This school has changed my sons life.I thought a high school diploma was a dream. The caring and concerned staff at Simmons made my son a success story he went from D's and F's at his previous school to straight A's and National Technical Honor Society. Thank you very much to the awesome staff at Simmons Career Center.

Posted February 09, 2009
I graduated in 2007 and i feel that Simmons is an amazing school. i was held back in the 4th grade and failed 10th grade and had a horrible GPA in high school and every other grade I was in but when I heard about Simmons i applied and got accepted and started there in august of 06' and started with a 4.0 GPA and it never dropped a single point. granted I didn't like a select few of the teachers but the majority of the teachers and staff is absolutely amazing. Mrs. Washington , Mrs. Noble and Mr .Steffen are the best teachers I have ever had in my life! My name is Tommy Medley and I thank every one there at Simmons for helping me graduate.

Posted November 03, 2008
I graduated from Simmon's in 2005. Prior to attending Simmon's I dropped out of Plant City High School. I just wasn't doing very well there and in my 3rd year of 9th grade with a horrible GPA. I heard about Simmon's the following year and decided to look into it. I was fortunate enough that Simmon's accepted me in my situation and started there as the Senior I should have been at PCHS. The teachers were amazing; they actually cared about each student as an individual. I maintained a 4.0 GPA and graduated at the top of the class, with the highest test scores. This school gave me the second chance that I never dreamed I would have had. And I am very thankful for that. I recommend this school to anyone who asks. It truly changed my life. And left an impression in my heart to succeed and better myself.

Posted September 11, 2008

Simmons Career Center 0

Posted September 09, 2008
This is my sons first year at simmons and what a wonderful group of people running this faciliity our children are in good hands.We are off to a great start this fall .Thank you

Posted June 10, 2008
My son graduated from Simmons this year. This school was perfect for my son before he came to simmons we thought he was going to be one of those statistics of being a dropout. Simmons saw his potential and took him by the hand and and brought him through to graduation. I knew he would graduate but simmons made him see that school is not so bad and he is very smart. I rate Simmons 5 stars. The staff is great and Mrs. Washington is awesome. I just cannot thank them enough.

Simmons Career Center 1