Public charter
Plant City, FL

Posted March 16, 2014
This is school is wonderful! We couldn't be happier! Thank you SHILOH teachers! You ALL are amazing!

Shiloh Elementary Charter School 1

Posted December 17, 2013
Mediocre at best. Teachers are as big of gossipers as the students. Website is outdated. Teachers are always asking for supplies. Field trips are ridiculously expensive. And I just pray my kid is prepared for high school. If your are best friends with the teachers then your kid will pass with flying colors. if you happened to be a non custodial parent of a student there, good luck in trying to have the teachers communicate with you. The principle on the other hand is very helpful and nice, she needs to have better control of her teachers and their personal relationships with parents.

Posted August 20, 2013
Shiloh is an excellent school. My daughter goes to elementary there and I have seen her teachers really help with the kids to learn and achieve. They are also very caring and respectful. And they teach the kids to be the same. My daughter loves school there. And with that she wants to achieve more.

Posted May 30, 2011
We have been with Shiloh from the start and it gets better every year! One could never imagine how hard the teachers work to make every student successful.

Posted August 11, 2009
I find that Shiloh Charter is a blessing to my daughter and my family. We have always been welcomed with opened arms. Even though our scores dropped to a C, my daughter still excelled. She did better this year than the last year when the school was an A. I give kudos to the teachers. Everyone seems to be giving Shiloh a bad name, but I'm not. We are truly blessed as parents to have a school that cares. I feel my daughter is safe and most of all she is learning and having fun. Go Stars!!

Shiloh Elementary Charter School 2

Posted August 05, 2009
Although I understand the need to provide a different environment for students, I am concerned about the academic results of last year. If I want my children to be prepared for Middle and High school, I'm not sure if Shiloh is up to that challenge. When comparing Shiloh's FCAT scores to other Plant City schools (including Title I schools), Shiloh definately 'missed the mark'. A great school should be able to provide a supportive and loving environment AND prepare them academically.

Shiloh Elementary Charter School

Posted June 18, 2009
I am extremely pleased with the leadership and staff at Shiloh. My kids love it there. Looking forward to many more wonderful years there. Great principal, staff and teachers!

Posted June 16, 2009
Shiloh is a great school with not only focus on academics, but also on having good character. The atmosphere and moral of the faculty is positive and good. The principal and assistant principal are positive role models for the students and truly care for the health and achievement of each student and faculty member. I am so blessed to have the great support and backing of the administration AND parents. I have never taught at a better school.

Shiloh Elementary Charter School 3

Posted June 12, 2009
Formed with good intentions last school year, 07-08, I would have rated it as a 5 or higher. This year, not so much. In an effort to give unearned recognition to its principal, the school grew faster than it needed to for the first 3 years. The school should have maintained a smaller student population so that all the kinks could be worked out. Instead, due to student population growth and the acquisition of poorly trained or totally unqualified persons to fill teaching positions, Shiloh's just released 08-09 FCAT scores took a dive. This school, that once had such potential, is now just your average mediocre school.

Posted December 11, 2008
Great School - Fantastic Teachers I like their emphisis on character education, and academic excellance. My child's behavior at home has made a complete turn around. Its nice to have a child that is cooperative, respectful and eager to go to school every day. Thank you Shiloh.

Shiloh Elementary Charter School
905 West Terrace Drive, Plant City, FL  33563
Last modified Shiloh Elementary Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shiloh Elementary Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top