Public charter
Plantation, FL
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted November 23, 2014
I am most grateful that all 3 of my children are out of Ben-Gamla, and are now in much much better schools. May you be so fortunate.

Posted August 14, 2014
The orientation last night was awful! I could barley walk in or breath or hear anything. It was like a bad disorganized flee market. Very disappointed! Is this what the new administration going to be like this year!!!??? Where are the Board of directors in all of this.

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 3

Posted August 13, 2014
Not ok really some things just need to be fixed and some teachers just can't teach they need to check this persons back round they also need to get sport teams for middle school because I was on a team and it was all fake we barely cheered at any games but one and we couldn't even stand up they need to be more serious about extra curricular activities

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 5

Posted July 13, 2014
School is a B! We had a great year last year and are looking forward to many more! Ben Gamla is not run by losers for losers! I think his teacher and the principal were great!!! We will do fine without your negativity, as I would not want my son in a classroom with your youngster! Call and schedule a tour, don't let the crazies scare you away. Great small school with a lot of potential to be an A in the near future.

Posted June 22, 2014
They have all the bad reviews removed. The school is academically awful, and changes principals every year. Kids are always leaving. Look at test scores - C. A school run by losers for losers.

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 4

Posted April 12, 2014
I am a parent to a middle school student at Ben Gamla. We have been with the school for three years and have seen a change for the better. The new middle/high school assistant principal is working to class up the upstairs. The teachers are dedicated to their students and most the middle school team teaches straight through without a planning period. The teachers know their subject areas and are motivated to effect change. It's a shame that some of the parents can not see how dedicated the staff is and to stop interfering.

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 2

Posted March 30, 2014
I went to this school last year in 7th grade... Like in every other school there are those mean/popular girls, but this school you were either mean, popular, not really put in a group, or bullied. Going to and from school on the bus was horrible not to mention i had to wake up at 5:30 or 6:00 to make the bus and a few times I didn't even make it. The highschoolers were especially mean to certain people on the bus. Overall the lower school I cant say anything for, but definitely didn't like the middle school. I heard they got a new principal but that doesn't change the way the kids are.

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 4

Posted March 24, 2014
My daughter has been going to this school for 3 years already, we are very happy, especially with her amazing teacher this year, she is one of those special teachers that really care for her students and their academic success , thank you Mrs. Egan ,we love you...

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 5

Posted March 21, 2014
Don't let the last review scare you. The office staff, principal and teachers are amazing. The school is very warm and loving to the kids and parents. The reason why the school is rated low is beacons a lot of the kids are from Israel and they don't speak English very well. The principal is working very hard to make this school and A school and she will succeed. She is very dedicated and so is her staff.

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward 3

Posted March 20, 2014
My child attends 2nd grade, Mrs Egan is a very attentive student and assess the children's ability well. She has gone out of her way to provide extra resources to help with extra work. We appreciate all her extra hard work with the children.

Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward
6511 West Sunrise Boulevard, Plantation, FL  33313
Last modified Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ben Gamla Charter School South Broward Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 30 reviews. Top