Public charter
Plantation, FL

Posted August 31, 2015
Imagine is a great school with strong academics. As compared to other public schools in the area, my child has more work and projects than his peer. It is a safe and nurturing environment and my child has done very well here academically. To the parents who have complained on here and pulled their children out of Imagine to attend a Davie middle school for which you are not zoned, shame on you. I certainly hope you will not be caught for fraud. The grass is not always greener.

Imagine School South Campus 4

Posted August 30, 2015
The school is small, warm, a safe and nurturing environment. The academics are strong and I am pleased with the teachers and the lesson plans. I find the school a bit weak in organization, a lot of turn over in the staff, and new teachers. But, given the choice to attend our zoned middle school, I will gladly drop my child off here every morning. The kids are polite, kind and there is no bullying of any kind. That said, we are pleased with this school and the loving and kind teachers.

Posted June 19, 2015
Great School! I really like the Summer Activities that the school provides to keep your child engaged in both Math and Reading throughout the summer. The office staff is very friendly and really care about the children at the school. We moved from a private school to this school and are very happy with the curriculum!!!

Imagine School South Campus 2

Posted June 06, 2015
Very sad year for the school. New administration.. Not the same as the first 2 years Unhappy parents and staff.

Posted February 10, 2015
I am so disappointed with the school. Heard a lot of good things about it, was very excited to be part of this rated A school. Found out after registration closed that there is a new principal, the new principal is not able to take care of the school. Many parents complain about the school but they always let you feel that you are the only one who does. We all know the truth and I hope the management of the school will do something about it. Middle school function as extension to elementary instead of middle school. I don't understand how could they pick so inexperienced person to run this school?? Cannot recommend this school to any of my friends.

Posted January 22, 2015
Very disappointing this year , the new principal is not able to take care of the school . I hear everyone complaining but nobody doing anything. How did Imagine head office pick someone so inexperienced and inappropriate for the job ? I really don't believe this school will be an A school this year .

Posted September 25, 2014
We had the worst experience at this school. My child has a very mild physical disability. They did not follow the IEP at all. In fact they went out of their way to not provide the accommodations (such as lowering the desk and using the provided foot rest). They lied and said that this was being done, but I glanced in the classroom and the desk was not lowered and there was no footrest. When I asked why, they said that my child had destroyed the items. I doubt a small child could work a screwdriver to raise the desk. When we moved schools, the foot rest was in mint condition. My child was physically hurt by a teacher in an act of aggression and after the investigation showed that the series of events happened the way the child said it did, nothing was done. They only acted on any issue after we had to get school board involved. This child has been in another school for almost a year and has not had one disciplinary issue. The child could not work because the child was denied access to the tools needed to do work, as recommended by the OT. I hope that the new principal will improve this school for all children, including those with disabilities.

Imagine School South Campus 2

Posted March 19, 2014
My children no longer go here and go to the public school that we are zoned for.

Posted September 18, 2013
This school is all I was looking for: High discipline and academic standards, parents involved in their children and school success (very strong PTO), a very nice environment for learning, my kids don't feel stressed out with results and tests, although they are tested in many different ways and very often, kids are encouraged to learn and to improve themselves. All subjects are given the same importance. Administrative people is friendly and the principal gives 110% of her to make this school the best. This school is just in the second year, but it has so much potential... Way to go! IMAGINE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Imagine School South Campus
8200 Peters Road, Plantation, FL  33324
Last modified Imagine School South Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine School South Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top