Imagine School South Campus 1

Posted September 25, 2014
We had the worst experience at this school. My child has a very mild physical disability. They did not follow the IEP at all. In fact they went out of their way to not provide the accommodations (such as lowering the desk and using the provided foot rest). They lied and said that this was being done, but I glanced in the classroom and the desk was not lowered and there was no footrest. When I asked why, they said that my child had destroyed the items. I doubt a small child could work a screwdriver to raise the desk. When we moved schools, the foot rest was in mint condition. My child was physically hurt by a teacher in an act of aggression and after the investigation showed that the series of events happened the way the child said it did, nothing was done. They only acted on any issue after we had to get school board involved. This child has been in another school for almost a year and has not had one disciplinary issue. The child could not work because the child was denied access to the tools needed to do work, as recommended by the OT. I hope that the new principal will improve this school for all children, including those with disabilities.

Imagine School South Campus 5

Posted September 18, 2013
This school is all I was looking for: High discipline and academic standards, parents involved in their children and school success (very strong PTO), a very nice environment for learning, my kids don't feel stressed out with results and tests, although they are tested in many different ways and very often, kids are encouraged to learn and to improve themselves. All subjects are given the same importance. Administrative people is friendly and the principal gives 110% of her to make this school the best. This school is just in the second year, but it has so much potential... Way to go! IMAGINE AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Imagine School South Campus
8200 Peters Road, Plantation, FL  33324
Last modified Imagine School South Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Imagine School South Campus Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top