338 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted May 19, 2016
This is an excellent school. The teachers work hard and truly care about the kids. It is a very small school so there's definitely not as much administrative support as you might find in a larger school... but instead you have an environment in which the principal knows every child and every parent by name. It is an "A" rated school. The families in general are great and very involved in the school. The office staff is very limited but I haven't experienced any problems. My children are thriving and love their teachers. When I ask other parents what their children are doing in the regular public schools it seems as academically they are up to par as everyone else. I personally feel my child is in a very safe environment and hope the school continues to grow.

Imagine School South Campus
Develops honesty: Neutral

Posted April 01, 2016
My son is scared to go to school as he keeps telling me that his teacher keeps yelling at the class.

Imagine School South Campus 2

Posted April 01, 2016
I am going to pull my son out of this school. Bad teachers and bad management and inexperienced principal.

Posted March 21, 2016
Imagine has caring highly qualified teachers who love their students and treat their students as individuals with individual learning styles. You can tell the teachers plan to the different levels of the kids. The new principal is in her 2nd year and has a done great things for this school so far. I would highly recommend this school. We have been here since it opened 4 years ago and have seen it all- and it's all GREAT!

Imagine School South Campus 1

Posted January 08, 2016
I am very disappointed with this school. There is a large turnover of teachers yearly. New teachers are brought in to chaos with little direction or lesson plans. Some teachers leave in the middle of the year and are replaced by morons. Some barely speak English. Movies are shown constantly in lieu of teaching valuable lessons. Middle school kids are rowdy and rambunctious and teachers let them stay out of control. Doubtful any of the middle school kids will make it to college on their current paths. Small environment, few choices for electives, sports, etc. and children are not supervised. Disorganized office and administration. We are not pleased and extremely disappointed with this school which seemed so perfect on the outside looking in. Stay in your public school for which you are zoned or go private. So many good families have left this school and it's a red flag. We do not recommend.

Posted August 31, 2015
Imagine is a great school with strong academics. As compared to other public schools in the area, my child has more work and projects than his peer. It is a safe and nurturing environment and my child has done very well here academically. To the parents who have complained on here and pulled their children out of Imagine to attend a Davie middle school for which you are not zoned, shame on you. I certainly hope you will not be caught for fraud. The grass is not always greener.

Imagine School South Campus 4

Posted August 30, 2015
The school is small, warm, a safe and nurturing environment. The academics are strong and I am pleased with the teachers and the lesson plans. I find the school a bit weak in organization, a lot of turn over in the staff, and new teachers. But, given the choice to attend our zoned middle school, I will gladly drop my child off here every morning. The kids are polite, kind and there is no bullying of any kind. That said, we are pleased with this school and the loving and kind teachers.

Posted June 19, 2015
Great School! I really like the Summer Activities that the school provides to keep your child engaged in both Math and Reading throughout the summer. The office staff is very friendly and really care about the children at the school. We moved from a private school to this school and are very happy with the curriculum!!!

Imagine School South Campus 2

Posted June 06, 2015
Very sad year for the school. New administration.. Not the same as the first 2 years Unhappy parents and staff.

Imagine School South Campus 1

Posted February 10, 2015
I am so disappointed with the school. Heard a lot of good things about it, was very excited to be part of this rated A school. Found out after registration closed that there is a new principal, the new principal is not able to take care of the school. Many parents complain about the school but they always let you feel that you are the only one who does. We all know the truth and I hope the management of the school will do something about it. Middle school function as extension to elementary instead of middle school. I don't understand how could they pick so inexperienced person to run this school?? Cannot recommend this school to any of my friends.

Imagine School South Campus
8200 Peters Road, Plantation, FL  33324
Last modified Imagine School South Campus is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.