Mirror Lake Elementary School 1

Posted August 27, 2013
This school does not encourage parental involvement in the classrooms. Teachers do not have holiday parties, classroom volunteers, field trips, or author's teas (where parents are actually invited to come in and hear their kids read and not just the administration). They say they want parental involvement, but what they mean is don't come into our classrooms. My son was scared and never really supported at the school. They have Montessori in K but my son's teacher did not really moving the kids along with the lessons and she did not teach reading (K is a foundational grade for reading development). I was highly disappointed with the school.

Posted October 01, 2012
Great school ! My son's teacher got him the help he needed and he is thriving now.Nice environment , friendly staff.Good job, Mirror Lake elementary!

Posted September 24, 2012
My two children attend Mirrror Lake Elementary.It is a small school ,they know the children by name.The teachers care about the kids and my children are learning.They have some nice special programs .I am so glad my children go to Mirror Lake Elementatry.

Mirror Lake Elementary School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
They have the best teachers teaching the Special Ed. Mrs Taz, Mrs Bedrossi, The best....

Posted May 18, 2008

Posted October 23, 2007

Posted May 16, 2007
Mirror Lake Elementary is a fantastic school! The teachers and staff do an amazing job to meet the needs of each individual child. My chilrdren thrived while they were in attendance and loved every minute of there time spent in the school!

Mirror Lake Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2006
I have a third grader and a pre-k student attending MLE this year. My eight year old has been at MLE since she was five years old and I have absolutely fallen in love with MLE as an educational institution. However, I have noticed this year to be different from any other year in my experiences at MLE. My daughter is now in the High Achievers program and she is no longer as independent as she has been.

Mirror Lake Elementary School 3

Posted September 18, 2006

Posted March 27, 2006

Mirror Lake Elementary School
1200 Northwest 72nd Avenue, Plantation, FL  33313
Last modified Mirror Lake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mirror Lake Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top