Posted November 12, 2014
There seems to be one disgruntled parent making multiple negative reviews on this school. Ignore him. My son started this school this year as a 9th grader after attending very good public schools in the area since PK. This school is superb in all regards, spectacular teachers, caring administration, incredible athletics - a no cut policy while still producing state champion caliber teams, amazing academic extracurricular activities, even pre-law and pre-med programs. Anyone not getting their monies worth from this school is not trying and needs to look themselves in the mirror. Are some academic and financial need scholarships available - my son earned a 50% academic scholarship - and is on both academic and athletic teams. If you can go to this school, go, your children deserve it.

Posted October 13, 2014
Today my daughter jumped in the car and shouted, "School was GREAT today, mom!" so I decided to write a review and express my gratitude to American Heritage. My daughter has attended since pk-3 and now is in kindergarten. The school's leadership is superior as the teachers are highly knowledgeable and attentive. I mean the principal greets my daughter in the morning with hugs and smiles, as she does all the children. I am so impressed with the care my daughter and I receive that I just want to share my joy. Thank you Mrs. Johnston and school faculty for inspiring my daughter!

American Heritage School 1

Posted October 10, 2014
This school discriminates and treats children who need help poorly. The principal mrs johnston lacks professionalism and speaks to small children inappropriately. She had said terrible unacceptable comments to my child. The administration ( owner, CFO) treat parents unfairly and really only care about money. People are finding out about how this school really presents. The news will be notified soon

Posted August 28, 2014
My husband and I are extremely pleased with our decision to move our two children from public school to American Heritage. Aside from the wonderful teachers, broad class selection in academics and the arts, we are extremely impressed with the technology taught to our children. They use iPads daily in their classrooms and have learned to easily navigate through the latest programs and academic sites. We also love having an assistant supporting the teacher in the lower school classes. We feel that this allows the teacher to focus on truly teaching and meeting individual needs. Guidance is also tremendous. The individual attention you receive as a parent is wonderful. We feel our children are safe, receiving top notch education, and will be more than prepared for college. We couldn't be happier with our decision.

Posted August 18, 2014
I am an alumni (class of 1988) with three elementary age children who attend American Heritage. My family could not be happier. We love that our children are getting the best possible education in a diverse family friendly environment. My children enjoy going to school; I love seeing all of the alumni who work at the school and alumni who send their children to the school. My wife and I know that being exposed to so many different programs (engineering/robotics, marine biology, medicine, math, law, television production, newspaper, theatre, dance, orchestra, visual arts, 70+ clubs, etc.), will help our children find their passion and we know the teachers and guidance counselors will help nurture the passions. We could not be happier and would recommend the school to anyone who asks.

American Heritage School 4

Posted August 01, 2014
This school motivates without threatening. The teachers are really connected to the students. If you want you're child to be thriving, not to be afraid of making a mistake, this is the school for you're child. The school is open minded (very important for us) where the child still can be a child. Yes, it is expensive, but you as parent and you're child will receive so much. This is a wonderful school.

Posted July 17, 2014
American Heritage School is AMAZING! There's definitely something for everyone here, and not only are the academics superior but the opportunities available to the students to pursue their passions are unlike any other school in Florida for sure. My children are thriving here and we feel so lucky to be part of the AHS family.

American Heritage School 1

Posted June 11, 2014
You don't want your child here. The administration smiles to your face and tells you what you want to hear while passing your child along and doing nothing to assist them with being prepared for college. Myself and other parents are trying to have an investigation launched into this program. It feels like we have been taken advantage of and defrauded.

Posted May 27, 2014
I can't say enough about this school. The teachers are amazing and my son has developed into a truly excellent student. Yes its expensive but work every penny.

Posted February 05, 2014
My children have attended American Heritage since lower school. They had a wonderful experience and now as upper school students are well prepared for college.

American Heritage School
12200 W Broward Blvd, Plantation, FL  33325
Last modified American Heritage School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
American Heritage School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 49 reviews. Top