PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Love this school. My son has been a student since the second grade. He is now in the sixth grade. Very good teachers.

This is a great school! The kids have so much respect for their teachers and staff. Great curriculum! P.E. everyday! They also take music very seriously at this school which I love so much! The kids start learning about music from pre school! 2nd graders sing in solfiege! Love this school! My daughter was reading from the age of 4 with all the great education here. :)

My child has attended Blake School since 3 years old and we have been very pleased with the teachers, curriculum, staff and the community sense amongst all families and parents. It is amazing kindergarten graduation is this year and we plan to have our child continue learning and growing through the years at this great private school!

I have completed another year at this school, and still, what a wonderful little school! Enrollment was up this year with even more children from across the world. At one of our picnics we found out 25 countries were represented here and 5 of the 7 continents. I can't say enough about their music and art programs or P.E. everyday! The class sizes are small, so every child gets special attention. From my observation and experience, the children that may need extra support are integrated within their classes. Teachers can only do so much, I think. Parents have to put work on their end as well.

I have two sons and The Blake School, one is in 6th grade and the other one he is going to high school this year in Fall. I like the way this school prepares their students. I recommended it ....

My family and I moved down from Delaware this year and had a very hard time finding a school that challenged our children while still giving them a small, controlled, safe, and nurturing environment. So far, the Blake School has exceeded my expectations. The classroom is based on classical methods that have already broadened my children's knowledge, sense of self, and sense of the world around them. I highly recommend it.

I love this school and feel very lucky to have found it. I have two boys enrolled, in 1st grade and preschool. The 1st grade teacher, who is also one of the owners, is just amazing. My usually hyper child is flourishing under her care. The academics is very advance but presented in a way that is inviting to the kids and makes them want to learn more. There are many activities for the students throughout the day including PE, chorus, art, science lab and computer lab. My younger son just started preschool and is also enjoying his Montessori classroom. All the teachers and faculty are very nice, approachable, friendly and helpful. The whole school feels like one big family.

This is an amazing little school! My daughter has attended two of the top schools around (at considerably higher cost), and Blake has, in my opinion, a superior academic program. I don't know of any other place where a 6th grader can get two languages, public speaking, the full range of enrichments, and an advanced academic curriculum that will result in high school credits when completing 8th grade. To top it off, it's a warm, nurturing environment. The teachers are outstanding, really engage the kids, and make learning fun. I can't say enough about Blake, and my daughter loves it there. I wish we'd found it a couple years sooner!

My son has been going to this school for 4 years. The teachers are all very kind and care very much about the student's achievement. I love this school and highly recommend it to any parent that. The recently posted the SAT scores for all the grades and they all achieved way above their grade level.

After trying another private school for 2 years and being totally dissatisfied with the program, I home schooled my daughter and son for 2 years. It was a great experience but I had to return them to school for work reasons. I looked at many different private schools before selecting The Blake School. I have not regretted my choice since. My kids enjoy small classes with lots of individual attention. Their academic growth has met all of my expectations. They consistently test 1-3 grade levels above their current grade. My oldest is leaving for high school and has been well prepared. She has been allowed to succeed in a nuturing environment which has left her confident and an intact self esteem. I recommend this school to everyone.

Last modified The Blake School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8