Posted May 31, 2014
I have completed another year at this school, and still, what a wonderful little school! Enrollment was up this year with even more children from across the world. At one of our picnics we found out 25 countries were represented here and 5 of the 7 continents. I can't say enough about their music and art programs or P.E. everyday! The class sizes are small, so every child gets special attention. From my observation and experience, the children that may need extra support are integrated within their classes. Teachers can only do so much, I think. Parents have to put work on their end as well.

Posted July 27, 2013
I have two sons and The Blake School, one is in 6th grade and the other one he is going to high school this year in Fall. I like the way this school prepares their students. I recommended it ....

Posted October 02, 2012
My family and I moved down from Delaware this year and had a very hard time finding a school that challenged our children while still giving them a small, controlled, safe, and nurturing environment. So far, the Blake School has exceeded my expectations. The classroom is based on classical methods that have already broadened my children's knowledge, sense of self, and sense of the world around them. I highly recommend it.

Posted January 08, 2011
I love this school and feel very lucky to have found it. I have two boys enrolled, in 1st grade and preschool. The 1st grade teacher, who is also one of the owners, is just amazing. My usually hyper child is flourishing under her care. The academics is very advance but presented in a way that is inviting to the kids and makes them want to learn more. There are many activities for the students throughout the day including PE, chorus, art, science lab and computer lab. My younger son just started preschool and is also enjoying his Montessori classroom. All the teachers and faculty are very nice, approachable, friendly and helpful. The whole school feels like one big family.

Posted September 17, 2010
This is an amazing little school! My daughter has attended two of the top schools around (at considerably higher cost), and Blake has, in my opinion, a superior academic program. I don't know of any other place where a 6th grader can get two languages, public speaking, the full range of enrichments, and an advanced academic curriculum that will result in high school credits when completing 8th grade. To top it off, it's a warm, nurturing environment. The teachers are outstanding, really engage the kids, and make learning fun. I can't say enough about Blake, and my daughter loves it there. I wish we'd found it a couple years sooner!

The Blake School 4

Posted November 28, 2009

Posted July 23, 2009
My son has been going to this school for 4 years. The teachers are all very kind and care very much about the student's achievement. I love this school and highly recommend it to any parent that. The recently posted the SAT scores for all the grades and they all achieved way above their grade level.

Posted May 22, 2009

Posted May 07, 2009

The Blake School 4

Posted April 28, 2009
After trying another private school for 2 years and being totally dissatisfied with the program, I home schooled my daughter and son for 2 years. It was a great experience but I had to return them to school for work reasons. I looked at many different private schools before selecting The Blake School. I have not regretted my choice since. My kids enjoy small classes with lots of individual attention. Their academic growth has met all of my expectations. They consistently test 1-3 grade levels above their current grade. My oldest is leaving for high school and has been well prepared. She has been allowed to succeed in a nuturing environment which has left her confident and an intact self esteem. I recommend this school to everyone.

The Blake School