PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Posted September 10, 2014
Very, very pleased. We tussled about moving schools with our children. Our biggest fear was moving them from a school that by all appearances was going to shut its doors to an even worse situation. ( one that was open but no one cares). I am happy to report that we did the right thing. OSLS is a well planned, well led, carefully managed learning environment. They offer extensive extracurricular activities, real musical instruction, top notch learning programs that don't end with the school year, and a staff that is nurturing our children toward excellence. Keep up the good job.

Our Savior Lutheran School 4

Posted July 29, 2014
Great school. , my son has attended since 4th grade and is now entering 8th , we love that it is bible based along with your regular core academics. The teachers and staff are great . Small school so the students get great one on one attention.

Posted December 02, 2013
This school is a great place to enroll your child. Installing Christian values, while leading the children in day to day leadership roles. Small classes, friendly staff and a very involved Principal leads to a happy and fun place for your child to go to school. Many after school sports programs and music programs. Caters for one and a half year olds through eighth grade.

Posted June 01, 2011
This is an outstanding school. My child had problems all through elementary school in the public schools, and has been at Our Savior from 6th through 8th grade. He has been thriving there, he loves school, he wants to get there early every day. The teachers are extremely caring and they take the time to know each child individually and make sure they are reaching their full potential. For such a small, parochial school, the range of subjects that are taught, including music, art, Spanish, and life skills, in addition to the basics, have given my child a well balanced education far beyond my expections. It is a warm environment balanced by expections of achievement. I would recommend this school without reservation to any parent. We are extremely fortunate to have had this experience with the school.

Our Savior Lutheran School 1

Posted November 08, 2009
I woudl not recomment this school at all. Very disorganized and when it comes to certian employees not very loving or Christian

Posted July 29, 2009
An excellent school, there is a great participation from all the staff. I have two girls that goes there for the last 5 years and I love it !!!

Posted October 13, 2008
This school is the bomb it rocks i am a new student and i have alot of new friends i have new 5 people there before i went to the school. The teachers rock and people there are really nice it is also a small safe enviorment. if you want to come to our savior lutheran school you really should. i will tell you are mascot when we vote. have a great day.

Posted August 22, 2008
Ms. Policastro like last year seems to bring out the best in my son. We never knew he had such artistic ability. He is very happy with her class and looks forward to going to school. Cudos to your Principal for choosing such a wonderful caring teacher.

Our Savior Lutheran School

Posted April 09, 2008
This is a business not a small community christian school. My intention has always been to leave my kids there (both have been going for over 4 years) but this past year has been an eye opener for us. It is all about $ not values and principles.

Posted February 10, 2008
This ia a great school. Everyone is so nice and the first time i went their i felt welcome and people talk to me like i was here for years Teachers are so nice and funny I love this school 7th grade

Our Savior Lutheran School
8001 Northwest 5th Street, Plantation, FL  33324
Last modified Our Savior Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8