1,063 students|Broward

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My daughter attended CPE. She had a great experience. Her teachers were caring and her education was one of a kind. She enjoyed going to school every day. FCAT scores are in top for the county.

I love this school!! My daughter loves the school and the teachers are so good!

I am grateful for the teachers and Staff ant CPE. It is my daughters 1st year at the school but the experience we have had in her last school left me frightened to stay in the public school arena in Broward County. Unfortunately (or fortunately because we are part of the CPE family now) I could not afford private school and I can say honestly I wish every school was run as well and with as much care as CPE. It is the best place for any child.

I currently have 3 children attending Central Park and I can honestly say that I am not impressed. The administration is disgusting!! They are incompetent, rude, invasive, and slow to respond. The teachers are hit or miss. Some are wonderful, caring, and extremely competent. Others are tragic mess!! Also, as one parent has already pointed out. Horrible ESE! If you have a bright child that is capable of learning at an accelerated pace don't expect his/her needs to be met at this school. Bottom line you get what you pay for, and this is a "free" public school. On a slightly separate note if you are looking to make the most of your experience at Central Park you should do the following: volunteer every spare moment of your life, get involved with the PTA, donate as much money as humanly possibly, become a room parent every single year, and of course help raise money. Failure to do the above mentioned items pretty much guarantees that the administration will put minimal effort in meeting the needs of your child.

Central Park has been a fantastic experience for the entire family. The kids are challenged academically, the faculty is always there for us and my kids are becoming well rounded and responsible individuals. My son ended up at CPE in second grade after going to a private school for a year and a charter for a year. I was afraid of him getting "lost in the shuffle". This NEVER happened. In a school of over 1000 kids, I feel that the staff treats our family as if we are part of their family. Central Park is the best and if you are zoned for it, you MUST take advantage of the school. Don't experiment with the other elementary schools. Save your money and enjoy the experience! Andi S.

My son came to Central Park Elementary about 2 years ago from a private school. needless to say i was not happy with a system that cares only about your fat check at the end of the month. i wouldnt mind paying if it was worth the money., but this particular private school did not deliver what they promise. Had I known how an amazing place I would find in cpe, I would have been in Central Park Elementary a long time before. It is an amazing school with amazing staff with unbelievably big absolutely big heart for a principal. The principal in Central Park Elementary miss Coleman, is an intelligent, mother figure, educator, Sirious, caring, and above all a super trooper, a real super trooper. She never ignores any parent who would come to talk to her or set an appointment. she would always return phone calls, she would always take problems and matters to the core and all the way to the best solving of it. There's no wonder this school is rated A. It deserves all the credits in the world. I highly recommend this school. If you wish to have your child in a safe, clean, intelligent , caring place , you definitely send him or her to that school.

Ccentral Park Elementaryl School is very good. Discipline with students is very careful. Always keeps the parents informed of the child's school performance. My son likes Central Park Elementary School. The PTA works very hard on supporting the school with academic programs and incentives, and raising money to purchase thenology. Excellent School

This is a great school,my son started this school since first grade now his on third, he has friends from other schools and they are nowhere near his academic level, he does math and reading without no hesitation and i can say the same about his friends that are in this school, as a matter of fact some of the parents that had their kids in other school move to Central Park boundaries to get their kids in it, the great part is thelat this is a public school and parents who know about this school will do anything to get their children here, teachers here seem to love their job and the children seem to be happy with the way they are tought.

Central Park Elementary has very poor leadership and favoritism. Office staff continues to be rude even after the Principle supposedly has spoken to all to be attentive with emergencies involving children. The school is very safe I witness how from the crossing guards to the principle remain outside securing all children are picked up I give them a Perfect 10 for safety. However, in helping children develop independent learning skills and excelling academically I am very disappointed, A child that is not given the correct tools to learn become frustrated ! I see this is what the children are set up towards, a kindergarten teacher said to another parent that the child was not intelligent, I was extremely disgusted, this is a predominant white school the non white kids are discriminated and those who are not stay at home soccer moms will not be made welcomed. Even the Cuban office staff acts as if shes non spanish and will not speak spanish to a person struggling to express tbemselves in english. PARENTS DONOT LET THE GRADE A SCHOOL TRICK YOU! IVE APOLOGISED TO MY CHILDREN FOR NOT KNOWING BETTER! Shame on you teachers who have no respect for the profession of educator! ,

This is a great school with dynamic parent involvement. The PTA works very hard on supporting the school with academic programs and incentives, and raising money to purchase technology. My child's last school she attended only had two people running their PTA. It was very disappointing that more parents did not want to get involved. My child was slightly below level when entering Central Park and she has made tremendous progress in the last year and a half at the school, because her teachers expect her to achieve at her optimal level. Her teacher is in constant communication with all the parents on how we can work together as a team at school and home. I highly recommend this school to any parent.

Last modified Central Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.