Poinciana, FL

Palmetto Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2014
The new principal is very unprofessional. Rude to kids like he does not care about them o maybe he thinks kids are not going to say it to their parents. We miss already the former principal. Mr. Alvarez, he was very respectful to kids and parents as well. It looks like Mr. Santiago has not enough experience for this job. Very sad because this is an awesome school with great teachers and great staff. And being Mr. Santiago the principal should be the first one setting the example.

Posted September 08, 2014
Love it it is easy for me and im in 4th grade. I love palmetto elematry so much that the test are very easy and the homework I love my teacher and my new friends kids should go its a good school were can have a opportunity to get more friends and learn more .And have a education to talk to the teacher more and to get help and start a new life.

Palmetto Elementary School 1

Posted August 16, 2014
This school offers just the basic education--and that they don't do very well. The guidance counselor is inept and the teachers fail as far as I am concerned. Sadly, my children are getting a sub standard education with no extracurricular activities or recess.

Palmetto Elementary School 4

Posted April 18, 2014
A Parent palmetto is a good school. My son is been attending there for 3 years now and he loves his teachers. They are well organized. They on point with almost everything they do. I thank them for being there for my son.

Posted August 19, 2012
Palmetto has an excellent Dual Language Program. This program is challenging and well organized. The teachers maintain ongoing communication with the parents and the principal is courteous and professional. I am very pleased with the school.

Posted April 04, 2011
Palmetto is only a few years old, and for being a new school it's teachers are top notch. Mr. Alvaraz Principal of the school brings great deal of knowledge, and structure to the school. The school is growing and becoming stronger each year. I am proud that my daughter has the chance to make a difference in this growing school. Three years of success and three more to go. Thank you Palmetto for your excellance, for your dedication, and your hard work! Our little Knights do "Charge towards a future of excellance"! Proud Parent's The Knope Family

Palmetto Elementary School 0

Posted April 28, 2010
Palmetto is a nice school and organize, my daughter loves the sports activities on friday and the chorus, she loves the music. As well the school is safe and the principal is a strong leader...Keep up the A work!

Posted October 12, 2009
excellent school great staff!

Posted September 15, 2009

Posted August 03, 2009

Palmetto Elementary School
315 Palmetto Street, Poinciana, FL  34759
Last modified Palmetto Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Palmetto Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top