Posted October 11, 2013
I am so happy here at Somerset. The teachers really care and the principal, Dr Kaye is outstanding. There is zero tolerance for bullies and the students MUST abide by this policy as well as a strict code of conduct, or else they receive a referral. Three referrals and you are not invited back to the school. That's a very good thing! This is a Broward county public school, but its also a charter school which means any one can addend, but there is a lottery. and they require parent involvement, which I think is great. It is a small school and goes to grade 8, and a high school is in the future. Best school around by far.

Somerset Pines Academy 4

Posted September 24, 2013
I just love the school! Parent involvement is a must and you have so many resources at your finger tips.

Posted September 23, 2013
my kids love the school and I also love it my kids education needs are being met my wife and are very pleased !

Posted August 01, 2013
I love this school , pompano somerset, the best one. Ms Manzano is very sweet with my little girl. Everyone here is so nice. I have a very nice experience. Here.

Posted November 19, 2012
THIS IS OUR FIRST YEAR AT SOMERSET PINES AND WE ARE VERY PLEASED WITH THE STAFF AND PRINCIPAL! MY DAUGHTER IS EXCELLING ACADEMICALLY THANKS TO HER TEACHER'S PASSION FOR TEACHING AND GREAT SKILLS. THE PRINCIPAL IS VERY APPROACHABLE AND PROFESSIONAL.

Somerset Pines Academy 1

Posted October 13, 2012
Terrible administration at this particular location. Principal is a fake. Curriculum is definitely lacking. Corporate should intervene.

Posted August 17, 2012
My step-grandson, Tristan, will be attending Somerset/Pompano this year as a first grader. I attended the open house last night and was very impressed with the principal and Ms. Norland, my grandson's first grade teacher. My grandson attended Pompano Beach Elementary School last year and had a very good year. He was voted "most enthusiastic" pupil in his class. However, it was a little scary for him at first as it is a big school and was a big change from his pre-school environment. I think switching to Somerset, with its smaller classes and excellent staff, will prove to be an excellent decision.

Posted August 16, 2012
We moved down from up north and had a bad experience at the first school we put our children in. When Somerset opened up we figured it could not be any worse and we would not have to pay to get a second rate education for our children. I am so pleased with our decision to put them in somerset. All of the teachers are incredible. The teachers have gone above and beyond to make sure they have worked up to their ability. The principal knows every childs name and who they are. I could not have asked for a better school or staff. Thank you for inspiring mychildren to want to learn again.

Posted May 17, 2012
My kids are attending Somerset Pines since last year, and I have to say that this year have been better than last one, so keep it up Bulldogs!!!! What I love the most is that it is a small school and this makes it special in all ways. Excellent!!!!

Posted May 17, 2012
I couldn't be happier with this school...so far so good!!!!! It has the family environment that every kids need, and the security every parent ask for. Thank you to all the teachers, parents and staff at Somerset Pines Academy.

Somerset Pines Academy
901 Northeast 33rd Street, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Somerset Pines Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Somerset Pines Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top