Pompano Beach, FL

Premier Academy School 5

Posted June 10, 2013
Premier Academy is a wonderful school..Reynaldo Hill is a fantastic human being and administrator.He grew up tough just like me,and he wants to make a better world for our young future leaders..I HIGHLY recommend Premier Academy..

Premier Academy School 1

Posted June 05, 2013
There are several things I could say about this school. It was our fist year This was the WORST school ever Broward County needs to shut this place down. The owners have no clue on how to run a school. We were giving wrong information from the beginning. I though this school was going to prepare my child for the next grade. Instead there teaching skills push my child backward it was six months into the school year and I couldn't pull my child out. The things my child experience at this school was chaos all day. The older kids running throw the hall no one could focus on there studies. Also lots of fighting, bullying, drugs and BSO lived at this school because there was so much fighting texted books out- dated no structure I would not recommend this school to my worst enemy.

Premier Academy School 1

Posted May 13, 2013
School needs more rigorous course and have teachers who don't jest give grades out for nothing.Also better watch on students and many are mistreated.Material used in classes are also out-dated.

Premier Academy School 5

Posted July 31, 2012
Great teachers, the discipline matrix is great, a challenging academic program, plus they have a great website.

Premier Academy School
2301 West Sample Road, Pompano Beach, FL  33073
Last modified Premier Academy School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12
Premier Academy School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top