6-12|Private

Bad
Good

I am a former employee at this school, and I have seen how much time and effort each staff member dedicates to making sure all students succeed in their academics and in their interpersonal skills. The team is led by fantastic people, and each student is treated fairly and always encouraged and supported. Students at this school are taught essential skills to succeed in the world.

My child has been in this school several years, and has grown so much, both academically and socially. He feels comfortable, confident, and gets the help and one-on-one attention that he needs to continue to achieve and improve. My child's behavior problems have been addressed at this school, and because of it, he has improved.

Premier Academy is a wonderful school..Reynaldo Hill is a fantastic human being and administrator.He grew up tough just like me,and he wants to make a better world for our young future leaders..I HIGHLY recommend Premier Academy..

There are several things I could say about this school. It was our fist year This was the WORST school ever Broward County needs to shut this place down. The owners have no clue on how to run a school. We were giving wrong information from the beginning. I though this school was going to prepare my child for the next grade. Instead there teaching skills push my child backward it was six months into the school year and I couldn't pull my child out. The things my child experience at this school was chaos all day. The older kids running throw the hall no one could focus on there studies. Also lots of fighting, bullying, drugs and BSO lived at this school because there was so much fighting texted books out- dated no structure I would not recommend this school to my worst enemy.

School needs more rigorous course and have teachers who don't jest give grades out for nothing.Also better watch on students and many are mistreated.Material used in classes are also out-dated.

Great teachers, the discipline matrix is great, a challenging academic program, plus they have a great website.

Last modified Premier Academy School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12