Public charter
Pompano Beach, FL

Mavericks High Of North Broward County 1

Posted September 17, 2013
Its a hard school to get used to the teachers and staff change Every year, I dont like it an hope to leave, the teachers don't even want us to leave the school to go some where else, If your missing credits dont even try mavericks they're losing Credits for students everyday. This school is not for me. Voice the problems with out staff an principal. The school can improve by actully signing credits an wanting Us to graduate!! Signed: angery student.

Mavericks High Of North Broward County 5

Posted February 07, 2013
I had the wrong idea about t this school, but after my daughter became a student here, I found out that the school has an innovative approach, students feel welcome and reassured, the staff is very friendly, ultimate curriculum and flexible schedules. I am glad schools like these exist. Submitted by a parent

Mavericks High Of North Broward County
3500 North Andrews Avenue Extension, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Mavericks High Of North Broward County is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mavericks High Of North Broward County Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top