Pompano Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Norcrest Elementary School 2

Posted December 18, 2014
Was a great school four years ago and has gone downhill every year since. The teachers are great which is why we have stayed but the office staff is very rude and they're all completely incompetent. The new principal has implemented strict uniform policy so we are happy with that change. When the boarders expanded two years ago I expected chaos and large class sizes and even went with the flow when after two months they switched my kids' class to keep legal class size. Unfortunately they weren't prepared this year either for the large amount of students and the fact we went from a "B' school to a "D" in under four years is scary. The quality of lunch this year is deplorable. I hope the grant of over $2 million will change the quality of the school or we will switch to private school, even if it means a bank loan.

Posted August 26, 2014
This school is awesome! It has a great PTA, lots of parent involvement. The staff is great!

Posted August 26, 2014
This is a great school, the best in the east side of Pompano area. This is our 4th yr at Norcrest and I couldn't be happier. The staff really cares about the children. They have a lot of activities around campus too.

Posted August 27, 2013
This is a GREAT school. We are in our second year at Norcrest. I have nothing but positive things to say about this school. My child is excelling here. I can not figure out for the life of me why this school is rated a "4". Shame on you greatschools.com. Norcrest is BY FAR the BEST public elementary in the area. Do a little more research.

Posted August 22, 2013
First year at Norcrest and first week of school from what I have seen its a great school. Everything seems so controlled and safety seems to the #1priority!! So glad we made the switch from a private school. So far so good...

Posted March 11, 2013
I absolutely love Norcrest & so does my daughter, who is in first grade there. She attended Wilton Manors Elementary for Kindergarten. Her reading has improved 100% as well as her math & science. She is much more well behaved since she actually likes her school & her teacher is outstanding. The parent involvement in this school, compared to others, is outstanding. I have nothing but great things to say about Norcrest!

Posted August 12, 2012
I am very happy with NORCREST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL. My daughter attended this school from Kindergarten and this is her last year; she will begin 5th Grade in a few days. The principal is wonderful. The teachers are all very nice and mostly all of them do an excellent job with the children, they are extremely qualified and very caring. They all work together to make sure they are improving year after year. After all the remodeling this school is absolutely beautiful and the classrooms have state of the art technology and computers to help the children learn. We will miss Norcrest Elementary when our daughter graduates, therefore we wish to thank the staff and all the teachers for a great job done.. Sincerely, Ms. Santoni

Posted June 01, 2012
Norcrest is such a great school! The teachers are always friendly and helpful. The students are great there. The building is clean and nice.

Posted August 09, 2011
I am a parent of 3 Norcrest children and am looking forward to a new school year (2 weeks from now). The Principle and office staff are wonderful! The teachers are outstanding (ms. Martin, ms. Dorbin, and ms. Delfaveroe are A+ all the way)! If you can get your child into Norcrest, I highly recomend it!

Norcrest Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
great teachers...great atmosphere.great after care teachers take a lot of time with the students and have compassion for what they do as teachers.. staff is also very supportive

Norcrest Elementary School
3951 Northeast 16th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL  33064
Last modified Norcrest Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Norcrest Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 31 reviews. Top