Pompano Beach, FL
Before care: Yes

Posted November 29, 2010
FANTASTIC. I just entered my two children there. They are in Kindergarten and Third grade. Each grade level works together. The number of children in each class is well below twenty! I am allowed to visit and help out in the classroom. That really is a bonus. The PTA puts together a lot of fun events for the kids. I am a single mom and am very happy to be here. They have an after-school program right on campus, so it's easy to pick them up when I can. Thanks Pompano Beach Elementary!!!

Pompano Beach Elementary School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
Great, caring teachers and staff who help kids build a solid foundation. All four of my children attended Pompano Beach Elementary School.

Posted February 03, 2010
Wow, what a great school. My husband and I are very happy with our choice. The teachers are terrific. The administration helps out any way they can. Our boy was a 'C' student at another school in Palm Beach and now he has been on the 'A' honor roll three times. Noticable teachers: Mrs. Bencie, Mrs. Siler, Mrs. Barton, Dr. Schulte, Mrs. Bernota, Mr. Walker. Thanks Pompano Beach Elementary!!!

Posted August 05, 2009
I think the school is great. The new principal is really on top of things and is doing a really good job. The office staff is nice and always helpful. Mrs. Malisi and Mrs. McMann are wonderful and know what they are doing. Glad the school is a 'A'.

Pompano Beach Elementary School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
Congratulations to the staff and students at Pompano Beach Elementary. The 'A' grade is long overdue. I love the hard working staff and their commitment to all of the students. Have a terrific new school year. Go Pelicans!

Posted August 04, 2009
I love all the teachers at pompano 2 of my favorits are mrs.martin and miss davey

Pompano Beach Elementary School 4

Posted June 28, 2007
I have 2 children who attend this school. I have been very pleased with their education that they have received so far. I am very happy with the teachers my children have had. The # of studens in a classroom has been small, The school offers ample opportunites for both student as well as parent involvement. The problem I've noticed is that it's the parents who don't seem to want to get involved. The school can only do so much, it's up to us as parents to take an active role in getting involved and helping change the areas of concern or areas that need to be corrected.

Posted June 18, 2007
Great School! I would recommend this school to anyone. We pulled our kids from the local Catholic school...to many kids in a class. The Kindergarten class at pompano only had 15 kids! What a delight!

Posted June 18, 2007
Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! I have my child in the school now. The school is clean, well maintained, and upbeat. There are many smiles at that school...that says a lot. My child was challenged and respected for the individual that she is. You don't find that everywhere. The school and the PTA offers fun activities for the families as well. We are at Pompano Elementary instead of the local private schools...we are very happy there!

Pompano Beach Elementary School 1

Posted May 03, 2007

Pompano Beach Elementary School
700 Northeast 13th Avenue, Pompano Beach, FL  33060
Last modified Pompano Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pompano Beach Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top