518 students|Broward

Bad
Good

FANTASTIC. I just entered my two children there. They are in Kindergarten and Third grade. Each grade level works together. The number of children in each class is well below twenty! I am allowed to visit and help out in the classroom. That really is a bonus. The PTA puts together a lot of fun events for the kids. I am a single mom and am very happy to be here. They have an after-school program right on campus, so it's easy to pick them up when I can. Thanks Pompano Beach Elementary!!!

Great, caring teachers and staff who help kids build a solid foundation. All four of my children attended Pompano Beach Elementary School.

Wow, what a great school. My husband and I are very happy with our choice. The teachers are terrific. The administration helps out any way they can. Our boy was a 'C' student at another school in Palm Beach and now he has been on the 'A' honor roll three times. Noticable teachers: Mrs. Bencie, Mrs. Siler, Mrs. Barton, Dr. Schulte, Mrs. Bernota, Mr. Walker. Thanks Pompano Beach Elementary!!!

I think the school is great. The new principal is really on top of things and is doing a really good job. The office staff is nice and always helpful. Mrs. Malisi and Mrs. McMann are wonderful and know what they are doing. Glad the school is a 'A'.

Congratulations to the staff and students at Pompano Beach Elementary. The 'A' grade is long overdue. I love the hard working staff and their commitment to all of the students. Have a terrific new school year. Go Pelicans!

I love all the teachers at pompano 2 of my favorits are mrs.martin and miss davey

I have 2 children who attend this school. I have been very pleased with their education that they have received so far. I am very happy with the teachers my children have had. The # of studens in a classroom has been small, The school offers ample opportunites for both student as well as parent involvement. The problem I've noticed is that it's the parents who don't seem to want to get involved. The school can only do so much, it's up to us as parents to take an active role in getting involved and helping change the areas of concern or areas that need to be corrected.

Great School! I would recommend this school to anyone. We pulled our kids from the local Catholic school...to many kids in a class. The Kindergarten class at pompano only had 15 kids! What a delight!

Excellent, Excellent, Excellent! I have my child in the school now. The school is clean, well maintained, and upbeat. There are many smiles at that school...that says a lot. My child was challenged and respected for the individual that she is. You don't find that everywhere. The school and the PTA offers fun activities for the families as well. We are at Pompano Elementary instead of the local private schools...we are very happy there!

This school is a mixed bag some very good teachers and some that should not teach principal is a delight,but needs to toughen up on bullies and punks overall,my kid has gotten a good education,but we were lucky there are some mean,hateful teachers here e-mail for details

Last modified Pompano Beach Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.